22

' I'm sorry...
I'm sorry'. That was the only tune that played on Abby's mind as she sank in a depressing state.

Months passed by and her husband had showed her no interest at all. He had acquired a different chamber for himself as he left disgusted by the sight of his wife.

His mother was no less but a cheap whore that asexually used her body shamelessly. His poor father died in the hands of her stupid lover's and he for one could never forget that nor forgive her. The pain is so dip and there seem to be no way to rid himself of it.

"Women all are de same", He kept repeating as the maid came in the the container of whisky that he had sent for. He drank and drank, was it so hard for his wife to tell him that she was pregnant.
Was it so hard!.

He had suspected, he truly had his own suspicions but he had hoped that it was all false.
Who is he jesting, he his over the moon that he is going to be a father but the deception, the deception still cuts too dip.

" too deep ....my love",could he find it in his devil ridden heart to forgive her.

He shook his head furiously, "No.. she not des...erv any fi..igiveness".

He has even managed to get himself into a drunken state only because of a  Woman.

" Women ar...no..ot to be t..rust", The container of whiskey slipped off  his hands as he pass off into a drunken state.