Chapter 8

The Highlanders Slave

Lisa*

I woke up to find my husband gone no shock in that. I got up and dressed myself, I don't believe what my husband told me but I could only hope that I would finally have a bit of peace in my life.I went to the kitchen were I was met with the vicious Amy who is always looking for my downfall.

''Where are ye coming from''she asked giving me an ugly look.

''I don't see that as any problem of yours''I said.''What must I do'' I asked Grey the older woman who seemed to hate me as much as Amy.

''Whore who do ye think ye are to dismiss me like that''Amy started to go all in my face.

''Amy get a control over ye we don't want the Masters anger''reasoned Grey who gave me a once over of disgust looke.

''Ye will be cooking the meal''Grey continued and left the kitchen with me and Amy in it.

''I can't wait for the Master to finally get rid of ye''.

''You should ease waiting because I'm going nowhere''.

''Ye will because the Master don't want ye''.

''I'm carrying his baby so I don't think so''.

''I'm the one who told him about the babe''

''Why thank you than''I said in a sarcastic voice.

''I will get rid of ye even if it is the last thing I do''Amy's face showed a lot of anger .

''Why don't you go and get your own husband and leave mine''

''That is not ye concern whore''

''Me a whore ,we both know that the whore between us is you''.

''Ye will regret saying that''.Amy said as she launched herself at me.

I blocked all her punches but had a tight grip on her and I was stronger,I threw her on the floor and I started to hit the hell out of her not giving any chance to return my punches.I felt strong hands pulling me away from a screaming Amy.

Blake *

''Ye uncle want to ye to go and see him'' said Alex as we walked into the house.

''I don't have that time''.

''Ye should forgive him''.

''I will never forgive the both of them ''.I stubbornly stated feeling an acid of distaste forming my mouth.

''Well ye have to try''.

''I don't wanna try''.

''She is ye mother and she loves ye''

''Fuck Alex I don't want to talk about this anymore''.

''Well ye should stop avoiding the problem''.

''Shut the fuck up Alex ".

"Do ye hear that''Alex asked with a pause.

''Yes I do''we harried to the kitchen where the screaming was coming from.When we got there I was not surprised to see my wife beating the crap out of Amy who was under my wife on the floor screaming the devil in his wake.

I pulled Abby around the waist to get her off Amy.''Stop this shit''i said to her as she struggled in my arms.

''Master she wanted to kill me''.Amy cryed as she was getting on her feet on the floor.

"Why were ye fighting this time''I asked looking at my wife for an answer.

''She hit me because I called her a whore''Amy answered.

I felt anger risen through me,I think I have given her too much freedom that she can speak to me about my wife in such a way that she disrespected my wife.I brought my fist up to give her a good nock but I was stopped by Alex and I could see Amy shirking way in fear.

''Ney Master this is not the way to handle this''He gave me a disproving look and I guess he was right.

''Get the fuck out my sight''i tod her and she ran out of the room.

"And ye come with me''i pulled her to my room living Alex in the kitchen.

''Wh-what re you planning to do''Abby asked with a hint of fear.

''Ye will soon see''i said s I pulled her into the room.

''She was lying ,she was the one who hit me first''.

''Ye endangered the life of my babe today do ye know that''.I pull her to me.

''I'm s-s-sorry it will never happen again''she promised with a pleading look.

''After this ye will indeed be ver'a sorry''I was so angry that I didn't care about her pleading.

I took her and flipped her over my lap and her arse was bear ,I brought my hand hard on he arse and she screamed from the sting I bought it again and again until I felt my anger fading and relised her.

"Let that be a warning ,ye will never endanger my babe's life again''she pulled herself in a ball and she shrieked when I went to her I gave a kiss on the forehead.

Amy was the next to deal with .