𝟙𝟝: 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜?

Start bij het begin

"Ok, which one? I have 2 outfits on my bed here, but I don't know which on to pick. Gosh I need more outfits." Taehyung giggles and bit his lip as he looked.

"The first one looks nice. Go for that one." Jungkook nodded and smiled, changing the camera back to his face. Taehyung blushed as he saw his face. Most of the time when he saw Jungkook, it had makeup on, but now, it was his bare face, along with his bouncy brown locks.

"Thanks Tae, I really appreciate it." Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Of course! Bye Kookie!" Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung waved cutely. Jungkook waved back with a smile plastered to his face.

"Bye Tae." Taehyung ended the call and sighed, feeling like a fan girl after watching a video of her senpai.

-
"Are you sure you're ready for this date tonight Tae?" Jae asked, she was on FaceTime with him on his computer as he was in his small closet. He hummed and looked at a shirt.

"Positive." He smiled at his outfit choice and went to where she couldn't see him, even though she's seen him naked before, he still wanted to keep some of her virginity in her.

After he changed, he went into the computer's view.

"How do I look?" He moved side to side and turned a bit. Jae clapped her hands and smiled.

 Jae clapped her hands and smiled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Perfect! Ooo I can't wait~. Tell me every.single.detail!" Taehyung giggled and nodded before waving goodbye and turning it off.

He ran down the stairs, happiness taking over. Yeontan barked as he ran over to him, making him giggle and bend down to let him.

"Wow, TaeTae looks pretty." Taesa says, giggling. He looks at her and smiles before walking over to her and kissing her forehead.

"TaeTae! We have a thing at school in a few days! Can you pretty please come? I want you to see my teacher!" Taehyung nodded with a chuckle.

"Of course sweetie, I would for the world." She giggled before he kissed her forehead again and got up.

"I'll be out Jin!" He shouts as he goes to the front door.

"Please be safe out there!" He shouts back.

-
Taehyung shows up at the restaurant and sighs. He looks at the time to see it's almost 8.

He turns off his car and opens his door, getting out before shutting and locking it back. He inhales deeply before exhaling softly and puts a smile on his face.

When he walks in, he felt nervous. He widened his eyes when he looked and saw who appeared to be his date waiting. He gulped, hoping he himself doesn't make a big fool of himself.

He got a lot of stares though, mostly from men, and they were looks that mad him want to gag. Yes he had on expensive clothes on, but that didn't mean they could just stare as they pleased. Look and then go back to your business. He walked over to their table and was shocked to see their face.