She smiled and jumped on me, nuzzling her cheeks on mine with all of her Neko parts showing.

Val: seriously woman, you're going to be the death of me someday. Anyways, let us be civil and start the meeting.

I tried to pry off Koneko but her grip on me was strong... Seriously... She's like a barnacle.

???: First of all, as amusing as it was seeing a male despair like that.

Her friends smirked smugly.

Artemis: my name is Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt, Moon and Childbirth. These are my Hunters, my lieutenant Zoe Nightshade. She pointed at the hunter with a Tiara, and my third in command, Phoebe.

I nodded... Wait didn't she just say "Goddess Artemis"?

Val: well, very nice to meet you all but.... Excuse me for a second.

She nodded and I stood up, walked to Issei with a confused look... Probably thinking on who Artemis is. And promptly grabbed his shirt and chucked him out of the room through the window.

Val: there now that's done.

Rias: Val what in Maou's name do you think you did?!

Rias literally banshee'd my ears off.

Val: I'm sure you can sense her Godly presence... And considering who Issei is... He's more of a ticking bomb considering he's mostly thinking about why the hell these girls are wearing mini miniskirts.... No offense.

Kiba: he... He has a point... Very big one too.

The rest of the ORC and the Student council agreed... Wait... Since when did they arrive?

Val: anyways, I apologise for what... I did earlier... Embarrassing as it is. They say I need to be more vocal about it, so yeah. My name is Valentine 'Val' Bowe.

Artemis: I see, we would like to know about this... Elder Dragon we heard about.

My eyes widened... What the hell.

Artemis: you see, weird creatures has been appearing around our territory, and our guide here, the Mizutsune. Was kind enough to let us follow her mission on finding answers.

I sighed.

Val: alright, but sadly... The answers to your questions... Won't be satisfactory. You see, I too don't know how we ended up here.

Artemis: we?

Val: you see, I am the Elder Dragon you are looking for.

They didn't believe me at first, until I showed them my wings. To which the Mizutsune went on alert.

Val: relax, I won't do anything... Anyways, I'm very sorry that your journey here was a waste of time.

The Mizutsune seemed crestfallen at the thought that I don't have answers for her, but then again... I really don't know other than how we are being transported here.

Val: anyways, I'm sure you lot are quite tired right? There is this Hotel I know and I could rent rooms for all of you?

Artemis shook her head.

Artemis: it is fine, we have a camp in the nearby forest, and we won't be staying much longer.

Val: alright, but if you want help about information on the creatures that appears in your territory, feel free to give me a notice.

She nodded, and they decided it was time to leave. But before Artemis could stand up and open the door, a pink blur busted through the double doors and tackled me to the floor.

Artemis: Hunters!

She commanded and her Hunter's drew out their bows and knives. But I told them that I was fine.

Val: it's fine every -ow- one... Mitzu... Get off me please.

Mitzu: ehh? But Mitzu misses Papa! And Mitzu wants to play with Papa today!

My adorable pink ball of cuteness spoke in third person.

Val: please... Get off! You're choking me!!

She promptly jumped off me and landed on my stomach.

Val: guah!

Mitzu: Sorry Papa!! Don't die on me please!!

Val: I... I won't die... Wow... You're getting stronger... And I get to be the first one you test it on... Ow.

Mitzu smirked smugly.

Mitzu: hehe~ Mitzu's a big girl now! Mitzu can protect you and Mama Phi, Mama Kon, Mama Sha, Mama Mag, and Mama Sona!

I gave her a head Pat which she enjoyed.

Val: yes you can, anyways. You know it's rude to not introduce yourself right?

She blinked cutely... And turned around to face Artemis and her Hunters.

Mitzu: Hiya~ Mitzu's name is Mitzu! And Val is my Papa!

She cutely introduced herself... Which ended up in a tsunami of lovestruck Hunters piling around Mitzu to ogle her.

Koneko: our cuteness weapon is getting stronger...

Val: yep... And I'm afraid to be the first one to be killed by her.

Well... Hoho indeed. The West has finally met up with the East! What do you guys think? Alright?? Bad?? Meh?? Anyways! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave a vote, comment and that's all! SOUL out!