10

Kyra

I applied light makeup and straightened out my obnoxiously curly hair. I stuck my big hoops in the holes of my ears and turned to the side giving myself a once over. I had left my front door open, Kaylen texting me that she'd be here in a few minutes.

I was pleased with my appearance and she said she had something for me which was strange.

"You ready babe?" Kaylen asked knocking lightly on my door before walking into my room. We both had on white t-shirts and pants. Her were jean and mine were a leather looking material so we weren't matching, thank god.

I hate when two females match. It's weird.

She held a plastic shopping bag in her hand and she sat on my bed pulling out two basketball jerseys.

She tossed one on my lap and I picked it up, looking at the teammate printed on the back.

'Johnson, 15'

I almost mugged the shit out of Kaylen for buying his damn jersey but she wasn't aware that I knew Cam and that I didn't like him. Well, he didn't like me.

I honestly have no problem wearing his number but I'm coming to support Devin, Cam isn't even playing. Not that I would even come for a asshole like that.

"Really?" I said giving her a stale face.

She shrugged slipping on the jersey that had Tj's number on the back. "They didn't have Devin's number in your size."

I slipped the jersey on and looked in the mirror. With my hair down, you couldn't see the back of the jersey so I pulled my hair up into a neat high ponytail.

"This is weird, K. I don't think I should be wearing this nigga friend number to the game. Especially knowing Cam don't fuck with me like that."

Kaylen rolled her eyes. "I get what you saying, bu he might not even notice fr. Plus its too late to be trying to find another outfit. We're already running late. Lets just leave right after the game. He won't even see it."

"Come on girl, we're gonna be late!"

I slid my feet into my low top, black and white lugged Chuck Taylor's and grabbed my purse off my bed. I nudged her forward and and we walked out.

Outside of the arena there were food courts and stores to purchase team gear and souvenirs. Kaylen and I stopped at one of the tables containing markers and huge posters and made a sign for a small girl.

We were simply walking by and her mother begged us to draw a picture for her daughter. We were definitely caught off gaurd, but we didn't mind helping.

The stadium was extremely loud even before the game started. Since the heat had been the repeating champions, the crowd was full and hype. Lucky for us, Tj managed us court side seats to the game so we had a perfect view of everything.

I knew little to nothing about the game of basketball, but I had absolutely no problem sitting here for two and a half hours.

I was five feet away from sexy, athletic, fit men. The fact that they were sweaty and focused made me even more turned on.

The lights in the stadium went off cuing that the game was about to start. A short pudgy man jogged to the middle of the floor and the crowd went wild. I had no clue who he was.

"Wassup MIAMI!" He shouted into the microphone. "Are you ready for the reining champions!" Kaylen started screaming next to me and I just laughed and clapped. This man was making everything more exciting.