15

Cameron

I changed into some shorts and jogged to open the door. Kyra walked in and I grabbed the bag from her, leading us to my bedroom. I sat the bag in my closet and climbed in my bed with her.

"What time is this party?" She mumbled snuggling into my chest. "I don't know but it probably start at like nine." She nodded and draped her leg over mine.

She stared up and me for a few seconds before leaning up to kiss me. "You have perfect lips." I chuckled. "Please go to sleep." I mumbled kissing her lips.

She nodded and rested her head against my chest, shutting her eyes. I waited till she was sleep before closing my own eyes and I letting myself fall asleep.

When it was time to get up, I carefully slid myself out of bed and went in the bathroom to take a well needed piss. Once I finished business, I debated whether to wake her up or not but I knew females took long to get ready.

I tapped her bare thigh and her eyes opened. "We gotta get ready to go. Imma be in the other bathroom." She nodded and sat up.

I went in the spare room and took a shower getting dressed. It took me no longer than twenty minutes so I chilled on my bed for a while till Kyra exited the bathroom.

She had on a pair of black rayon shorts and a grey tank top that crossed in the back. Her hair was curly and wet and she looked like a poodle.

"You know how beautiful you are without make up?" Blushed and pecked my nose. "You freak me out when you say nice things. It's not normal for us" she giggled.

I ran my hands down her sides and stared into her brown eyes that infatuated me more than they should have. "It's starting to be. With you at least." She giggled and pecked me before getting up.

"You stay tryna play a nigga. That's why I don't like you."

She laughed. "Cameron, you know I got you whipped!" She countered running back into the bathroom.

-

I grabbed Kyra's hand and pulled her through the crowd of people scattered through out my brothers house, recieving hugs and hand slaps along the way. Her long brown hair pendulated in the air as we traveled out to the backyard.

Cody was sitting by the pool talking to a couple of his familiar looking friends as we walked up to them. "Yo, CJ!" he yelled hopping off of the bench. I let Kyras hand go as he embraced into a hug. "Wassup?"

"This is Kyra." He glanced behind me and smiled at her. Before shaking her hand. "Wassup ma, I'm Cody."

She smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"Like wise. So how old are you?"

"21." He nodded. "I heard a lot about you. My mama likes you."

She smiled. "Really? I didn't know she was talking about me. Your mother is so nice." He nodded.

"Well treat my nigga right okay? We don't want no beef." He said jokingly. She smiled. "I will."

"It's drinks and food in the kitchen so feel free to endulge or whatever."

I nodded and sat down pulling Kyra into my lap. She rested her back against my chest and I draped my arms around her waist loosely as she danced in her seat making me chuckle.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, unlocking it.

Leah from Ferg's:
Hey, I've been here for a while. Where are you?

I kissed my teeth. I invited her to the party, I didn't ask her on a damn date. i thought she might show up and forget she met me.

"You should give me a lap dance." I whispered into her ear. She giggled and looked up at me. "You'd love that."

"I would, but hop up for a second, I want something to drink. You want anything?" She got up from my lap and sat in my previous place once I was standing.

"Water?"

I made my way into the kitchen and slipped between the many people hanging around the walls dancing an talking. I didn't understand why you would come to a party and stand in the kitchen like its a dance floor. What sense does that make.

"Cam!" I turned around and Leah's friend was walking up to me. "Hey - "

"Bree."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Leah's here. She's looking for you." Just as she said it, Leah rounded the corner and entered the kitchen, smiling once her eyes laid on me.

She pulled me into an awkward hug and smiled. "Hey, it's good to see you."

I nodded. "You too. Y'all having fun?" I asked not really caring too much for their answers. I wanted to get me a beer and Kyra's water and go back outside like I planned when I came in here. I should have never invited these broads.

"Well you wanna dance?" Leah asked biting her lip. "Nah, I'm on orders but ill catch you later aight?" She nodded and waved shyly.