40

Kyra

"Josh, we know your lungs work, chill man." Cam said making me giggle.

I watched as he settled Josh into silence, and I smiled. They were so cute. Cam was doing everything all the time since he was about to start leaving and for the last month, he's been getting up early as hell to go to practice since training camp had ended last week. I was excited because he was starting again and would get his well-deserved playing time, but he would start traveling sooner than I wished.

The team had to start doing charity work for the NBA Cares affiliation which meant Cam would be traveling. A lot.

"Can we talk?" Cam asked. I nodded reaching for Joshua.

I grabbed him from Cam and laid him on the bed as he drifted off to sleep. He didn't cry a whole lot but when he did, he was stubborn. He turned a little and gently rocked him back. I grabbed a few pillows and border them around him in case he moved.

He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek as we watched him. "He's still so small." I mumbled.

"At lease he's five pounds now." I nodded. "He's going to be fine; you just have to be a little more careful."

Cam grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs into the kitchen.

"I'm leaving in the morning..." I ran my hands through my hair and nodded.

"Okay."

"You're not mad?" I bit my lip. "Me being upset isn't going to stop you from leaving here and hoping on a flight, so why sit here mad?"

"I can ask for more time."

"They already gave you two weeks more then you asked for." I said playing with the bottom of his shirt.

He sighed. "You don't want to leave either do you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nah, I want to spend more time with you and my son." He said grabbing my waist and lifting me on top of the counter.

I bit my lip and watched his eyes as the traveled down my body. I gained a little weight and Cam appreciated it.

I hadn't had sex in a while, and we hadn't really had a chance to be alone with people always stopping by to see baby Josh or taking care of him period.

He pulled my body into his and pressed his soft, pink lips against mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I miss you..." He mumbled, dragging his lips down my neck deathly slow. I moaned and tilted my head slightly to the left, giving him better access as his hands slid my dress up slowly. His hands ran up and down my bare thighs, so close to where I wanted him, but not close enough.

"I miss you too."

He ran his hands down my arms, lifting them in the air against the cabinet and pinning them there with one hand as mouth stayed on mine. His kisses were a drug and I was intoxicated.

I felt like a Fein. I wanted to reexperience the feeling of him inside me. I wanted him to remind me why after I had him, I didn't want anyone else and he was taking way too long. I had waited damn near nine months I didn't want to wait any longer.

His hands found their way between my legs and my breath got hitched in my throat. The feeling was exasperating, and I didn't want him to stop for the life of me.

His hands found places that had been unattended for too long as I felt like it was my first time being touched.

Fingertips belonging to me pushed at his shirt, my hands finding his abs that always seemed too perfect. He let his arms hang loose, allowing me to lift it over his head.