27

Cameron

"Stop!" She screamed with a big smile on her face as I kept launching pillows at her face. She tried to get up but I just hit her again making her fall right back down. I stopped once she gave up the fight and I just crawled in top of her kissing her lips.

"Babe, get up before I'm late for work." She said pecking my lips repeatedly. "If you keep kissing me I ain't going nowhere." I mumbled pulling up her shirt.

"Nope, nope. I'm leaving." She said pushing me off her and standing up fixing her hair and makeup.

"What you putting all that on for?"

"Cause I want to. It makes me look better then I naturally do." I nodded. "You going to work, who cares?"

"I do. The prettier you are, the better the tips." I frowned but shook it off. I didn't even know what that meant but I was going to let it go.

I kissed her neck lightly and she smiled. "See you later?"

I nodded. "Definitely, I'll swing by when you get off." She nodded.

"Okay, bye. I love you. Make sure you lock the door when you leave." She said kissing me. "You too Chanel."

She waved and walked out the door to her car. I watched her as she started it and pulled out of the parking lot.

Me and Chanel basically picked up where we left off but I didn't feel as happy as I should have felt. Me and Chanel have the same exact attitude so when we fight, it's blow for blow at our egos. We both know how to hit it where it hurts.

I sighed and fell back on her bed staring at the ceiling. It was white and boring and the last thing I was actually focused on.

Chanel was cool and all but nothing was ever set with her. You never knew how she felt. She'd rather act like she didn't care then to show her feelings and I couldn't stand that shit. I knew she was open but she didn't want to show it. I didn't want that nomore.

My phone rang and I grabbed it off the dresser, pressing it to my ear.

"Talk."

The other end scoffed. "Who you talking to Cam? Like really?"

"Oh, shit! Wassup Arie?"

She kissed her teeth. "Hey, how are you?"

I smiled. "I'm chill, how's college? Them grades up right?"

"Ofcourse, Daddy would kill me if they weren't. Hey, I called to tell you something.."

"Sup?"

"Kyra flew to Cali.."

I frowned at the sound of her name. Niggas knew what it was when it came to her. They didn't talk about her around me cause they knew I'd flip shit. I missed Kyra like hell and I knew she was done with me. I just really wanted her to know that I loved her with everything in me, I just fucked up. We all fuck up.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. Mama told to to tell you that. She wouldn't tell me why, she said you would figure it out after you processed it."

I frowned. "What?"

"Right." She said laughing. "But, I have homework so I will call you later.."

I nodded. "Aight, stay safe I love you."

"I love you too." She said before hanging up.

Kyra flew to Cali? Fuck was that supposed to mean?

After thinking about it it dawned on me.

Shit...

Kyra