"I care about you a lot, (Y/n), I want to know everything that is going on with you. I love you."

"I love you too, Spence, but I don't want to be a burden on you. I want you to come back home and be happy, I don't want you to have to worry about me.,"

"I'm going to worry about you whether I'm by your side or not. I'll call you ten times a day just to ch-"

"No, you misunderstood me. I love you, Spencer, but I can't be with you."

"What? Why not?!"

".... I have a son."

"What?!"

I have a son, he's 8 years old, I had him with my ex boyfriend and it was the worst decision of my life. I was a teenager and I thought I was ready...well I wasn't. I-"

"Wait you've kept this a secret from me for all these years? We've been dating for three years, I don't understand."

"It wasn't something I thought was important to tell you. I realize now it's huge. I visit my son and my ex everytime you're away...or I'm lonely and sad. I love my son and I love you too, but...I told his father about my cancer and he offered me a room in his house he can take care of me-"

"Wait, this is too much too fast, (Y/n). You're terminally ill, you want to break up, you have a son, and you're moving in with your ex?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just move in with me then?"

"Because you'll be away! Spencer, soon I won't be allowed to drive. Which means seeing my son will become harder and harder and I want to be with him. I love you, but I think that living with my ex will put a strain on our relationship that I don't want."

"That doesn't mean we need to break up, I will try to not be jealous."

"That's not possible. You get jealous when Agent Morgan glances at me, how would you survive me living with my ex? Face it Spence, this is the-"

"No!" He shouts, "No, I can't lose you. You mean everythig to me, I want to spend as much time with you as possible... we'll push through this together."

---

"(B/n) (R/n), this is Spencer Reid, my boyfriend."

"It's lovely to meet you," My ex says as he shakes Spencer's hand, "I know it must be weird to have your girlfriend live with her ex, but don't worry! I am in a very committed relationship to my job. You've got nothing to fear!"

"He's also gay," I add, "so there really isn't anything to fear."

"I'm bi, actually."

"Bi? But we broke up because you came out as gay..."

"Yes," He confirms, "That did happen. Anyway! (Y/n), you room is right next to (S/n)'s. He's napping right now, so feel free to move all your stuff in until he wakes up."

"Thank you for letting me stay here, it's very nice of you."

"No worries! We've been best friends for years, just treat this as if you were still in college or something."

"Right, dorms. I missed having dorms... remember when Sasha snuck into our room and-"

"I remember that! She couldn't stop gaging when she saw us for days."

"It wasn't my fault you left it there! I told you to clean it-"

"Ahem," Spencer interrupts, "I think we should start moving stuff in, don't you think?"