My Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou Part 3

This is a Halloween special ^^

Ps there is TodoDeku in this so sorry not sorry

Part 3 (not a continuation from the very last one I just posted, the one with the readers child and Katsuki and you getting married)
--

"Mommy!!" (D/N) comes in screaming as I finish setting the table. Her fake sharp teeth poke of of her mouth weirdly and I have to hold in a chuckle at her cute outfit. "I'm so excited!"

I smile at her, "I'm excited, too. It's our first Halloween as a family."

"Yeah, yeah, but I'm excited for all of the candy I'm going to eat tonight!!" She cheers while taking her seat at the table. She picks up her spoon and begins shoveling her food into her mouth like a wild animal.

"Slow down," I say while taking a seat at my own spot, "You're not allowed to eat a lot of candy, maybe one or two pieces, but you need to go to bed when we get home."

"But I need to count all of my candy!" She objects and I glare at her, "OK, mommy, I'll just count it tomorrow. Anyway, when is daddy getting home?"

"Soon, honey, he is still at work right now though. If he isn't here in... fifteen minutes I'll call him and tell him we went already, OK?"

She nods her head and I can tell she's super excited. I haven't let her go trick or treating in years. After the incident with (R/N) I was reluctant to ever let her leave the house again—even for school—but Katsuki managed to convince me a few weeks ago that I should let her start going again. I pick up my own spoon and start stuffing my face like (D/n) is. She smiles and laughs with me as we both get messy faces.

She soon finishes her food and puts her things in the sink. I soon follow and we get her changed into her full costume while we wait for Katsuki. It was tough finding this costume for her, she wanted to be a werewolf this year, but most of the ones for girls were all dresses or skirts. So instead of a traditional, scary Halloween costume, I got her a onesie. I mean, she can wear it to bed now so it won't be a waste of money.

"I'm home!" We hear from the livingroom and I peek my head out to see Katsuki pulling his shoes off. "Are you two ready to go already?"

"What about you?" I ask back, he is the one that just got here. In a few seconds flat he's leaning on the door frame and looking at us.

"Woah," He gasps when he sees us, "You're both so beautiful."

I roll my eyes while (D/N) jumps onto Katsuki with a scary roar, "Daddy! Where is your costume?!"

"I am wearing it! I'm King Explosion Murder!" He shouts while standing tall, showing off his pro-hero suit. I roll my eyes, but a smile forms onto my lips.

"Your costume is on our bed, hurry and change," I order while taking (D/N) from his arms, "We need to meet up with Midoriya and Todoroki."

"Do we have to?" He groans, but walks into our room to change anyway, "I don't like them!" He shouts, "It seems like they spend more time with you than I do sometimes!"

"That's because you're always at work, besides we don't hang out that often, only on holidays like this. They like to see (D/N) too."

I hear him sigh before he shuts the door. I sigh as well before leading (D/N) into the kitchen so that we can grab her bag. Her school gave out drawstring backpacks a few weeks ago and that's what we are going to use to collect candy.

I grab the bag off of the table and open the fridge to put a water bottle inside my purse. I do so just as Kat's slams the bedroom door open. I turn t start yelling at him but seeing him in his costume takes my breath away. I smile at him and have to hold back a giggle, "Looking good, honey."