Free! - Rin

This is an old concept and I posted it on here but apparently, I deleted it which makes me BIG sad, but oh well

The last thing, if it seems a bit weird I was going to lead up to a subplot but decided I should try to stick to the original.

---

The door to my bedroom door slams open and I practically fall out of my bed as I stare up at my boyfriend. He is huffing and puffing like a maniac and his face is so red it makes it look like he just ran all the way here.

Who am I kidding? He definitely ran all the way here. I stand up, approach him, and then try my best to calm him down, but it's hard. Not only am I bad with other people, my boyfriend is a real weirdo, so it's even harder. After a few short seconds of my caressing his cheeks, he starts grinning like the weirdo he is and if I didn't know better I'd think he had a crush.

"There...." he pauses, to catch his breath, never losing eye contact with me, "there is a new guy in my class and...and he is on the swim team...and he went to go...oh God I'm so out of shape...give me a second," He huffs. He's exaggerating, he used to be on the basketball team, but due to a heart condition, he had to quit. He does swim occasionally, but that's kind of rare.

He regains his composure after a few seconds, takes a seat on my bed, and speaks, "His name is Rin Matsuoka, he visited the swim team today," even though (R/n) goes to Samezuka Academy, he isn't on their swim team. Rather, he isn't technically on a swim team at all. Due to the demanding nature of the Samezuka swim team, he swims with the Iwatobi swim club. It's kind of confusing, but he isn't very serious so Haru and the others are kind of chill about it, "and they started talking about you. Haru told me to tell you he's back in town or something along those lines. How do you know him?"

I chuckle, push a few stray strands of hair behind my ear, "We used to be in the same class in elementary school."

"Elementary? We met in middle school, right?"

I nod my head, "Yep, that was so long ago though," I giggle, "Did you get any contact information? I'd like to meet up with him again...you know just to chat. In any case, I just want to forget about them. Such dumbasses. Is that the only reason you came here? You could have called, haha."

He hums, "Nah. I wanted to spend time with my special lady."

I roll my eyes and punch him lightly in the chest, "You're so weird."

He laughs, shrugs then takes a seat on my bed. I roll my eyes and follow after him, he's lucky that my brother isn't here right now because otherwise, he'd be so dead.

He places a kiss on to my cheek and I turn a more than red color. "You're the worst," I mumble as he starts to shower more on me.

---

"Rin," I say while exiting the store and approaching the male, "what a coincidence to see you here."

"Not really," He shrugs, "It's a swim store after all."

I follow suit with a shrug of my own. I wait a few seconds to see if has anything else to say and when I realize he doesn't, I pull out a box of cigarettes from my jacket pocket and light one, "That's bad for you," He says while snatching it out from my fingers.

"Hey!" I holler, contemplating whether I should smack some sense into him or not. I decide against it and rather I just try to get it back from him, but he drops it on the ground and stomps on it. "That was my last one!"

"Good," He hums, takes the box from me this time and crushes it in his hand, "it'll be better for your health. Don't the others try to get you to stop?"