Attack On Titan- Levi

~Present Day, With no man eating titans (titans, but they ain't monsters and are pretty cool, sometimes...)~
~Reader's Pov~

"(Y/N) you want to join us for lunch?" Petra asks me.

I smile. "Oh, I was thinking working through lunch."

"Aren't you hungry?"

"No. I wanted to make sure my article is perfect before showing it to Levi."

"Alright." She walks over to Eld, Oluo, and Gunther and they head off for lunch.

I turn back to my computer and re-re-re-read my article.

It seemed good.

Ah, right. I work at a magazine company. My boss is Erwin Smith, the editor is Levi Ackerman, for my section of the building.

We have some part timers here, they are around fifteen years old and they help a lot.

Our company is sort of in a slump right now, oh yeah my company is called Scouts Daily. Our competitor Titan Expose.

I print my article and walk to Levi's office. I knock on the door and hear a faint, "Come in."  I open the door and walk in I took off my shoes, knowing how it makes Levi mad when mud or any mess is in his office.

I walked towards his desk and handed him the paper. 

"Tch." He says taking the paper and reading it. My heart starts pounding, that is the tenth time I had to type that article, if he tells me to redo it I am probably gonna cry. He places it down on his desk. "Isn't it your lunch break?"

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah. I needed to make sure it was fine. So how is my article?"

"Your article is perfect. But I am more concerned with your health."

"I am fine, sir. I ate too much breakfast today-" My stomach growls for food. I blush. "I am fine, s-sir."

"Eat lunch with me later."

"I need to work." I say.

"It seems you have finished working." He says holding up the paper I gave him.

"I am fine, sir, I was gonna help the janitors clean out the kitchen."

"Don't bother, I already cleaned it earlier."

"But-"

"You gonna keep thinking of excuses or you gonna eat lunch with me?" He glares at me.

"Ye-Yes sir, I-I mean... no, sir...? I mean... I will eat lunch with you."

"Good. Now go get Eren."

I nod and head out, after putting my shoes back on.

I head down into the cafeteria and see Eren sitting with Mikasa, Armin, Bertolt, Reiner, Krista, Jean, Sasha, and Ymir. I walk up.

"Eren Yeager, Editor Levi would like to see you i his office."

"Again?" He groans before standing and heading up to Levi's office.

Eren usually sneaks into Titan Expose to try and get some dirt on them, so we can kill their business so we can be the best magazine company!

"Hey!" Petra calls me over I look over at her and smile. I walk over to her and the others. "Glad you could join us."

"Oh no I just came to tell Eren Levi needed him."

"So you aren't gonna eat with us?"

"Nope. Sorry."