Digimon - Mimi

( paultiteuf360 )

I am stuck in my own puddle of tears as I try my best to hide from the evil monsters trying to get me. It isn't like I am scared! I am just...yeah OK I'm scared.

As my tears finally begin to dry up I rub my eyes and look around a little bit to try and find a good place to sleep. As I creep my way out of the bush I am hiding in I come face to foot with a bright pink boot. I make a short, high pitched screech while also falling backwards.

I look up at the person and there stood one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She wore a lot of pink and that may be my least favorite color, but it fits her perfectly. One of the scary monsters was standing beside her and I screamed again as I covered my face - preparing for my death.

The girl giggles and pulls my hands from my face. Reluctantly I open my eyes to see that she is crouched right in front of me, "My name is Mimi, what is your name?'

"...(Y/N)," I said in my small little whisper, still uneasy and scared.

"Alright then, (Y/N)," She smiles happily before sticking out her hand, "Come with me to meet my friends."

I sniff as more tears begin falling I've been here a whole day and I haven't seen anyone, I'm so happy someone so nice found me. I wipe the tears from my eyes before grabbing her hand and following her to wherever her friends are.

I see them huddled around a camp fire laughing and joking around, the sight giving me more hope that I'll escape this place.

"Hey, guys," Mimi says, attracting the attention of her friends, "This is (Y/N), he'll be joining us for now on."

"Hold on," A guy with brown spikey hair declared angrily, "Who decided this?"

"I did, look at him," Mimi sighs, "He's alone and scared, we can't just leave him here!"

"I say it's fine," Another girl with orange hair agrees, "Besides he is adorable, who wouldn't want him here? Nice to me you (Y/N), my name is Sora."

"Does he even have a digivice?" A blue haired tall guy asks, who is holding a one of the monsters that looks like a seal.

"Digivice?" I question, while looking over to Mimi, confusion obvious in my expression.

Mimi smiles before reaching in her pocket and showing me a small blue contraption. I shake my head, "Don't have one."

Sora smiles, "That's fine, you don't need one. Anyway, the blue hared guy is Joe, the tall blonde one is Matt, the short one is T.K., the one on his laptop is Izzy, and lastly is Tai."

I nod my head while grabbing for Mimi's hand, feeling slightly uncomfortable with all of the new people I just met.

"I'm Palmon!" The green monster next to Mimi yells and I jump, very much frightened by the talking creature.

"He's scared," Mimi giggles, before picking me up, "Don't worry, you're safe now."

--

"I'm hungry," I groan as I lean my head onto Mimi's head.

She groans, "So am I!!" I adjust the pink hat on my head just as my stomach grumbles.

"Well," Matt sighs, "We should get to one of the digimon villages soon so we can get some food then."

"Let's talk about (Y/N)," Tai says out of the blue, "How is he here without a digivice?"

"Well," Izzy begins, "This is the digital world, so there is a chance it is a glitch he is here. Maybe there was a malfunction and he was transported here. Otherwise he might have lost it."