"Why did you kiss me before you left for the trip?? " he shot immediately leaving me dumbstruck at the moment trying to brainstorm how to place my words carefully so I couldn't hurt him.

"Because at that time a part of me liked you and actually I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry... " Liam nods pushing his hair back something I found adorable everytime.

"I actually came to New York to talk to you about the kiss and that I love you Emilia and even though I don't really buy the idea of Ben being with you, I still love you and I can never be mad at you, not for long at least besides I stole your First kiss that's something I should be proud of and I beat Ben to that... " I couldn't help but giggle at his reply.

"So we're cool... " I hinted as Liam Snickered at me.

"We are cool... Hug.. " he hinted arching his brows

"Seriously?? " I crossed my arms across my chest as Liam threw his hands wide open.

"I'm the heart broken one you're supposed to at least grant me a friendship hug.. " I rolled my eyes at his valid answer.

"Fine we aren't kissing anyways"  I stride towards his arms as he locks me in his grip his hands trail down my arm gently patting my back as my head collided against his torso, I sighed as he sniffs a whiff of my hair wearing a sad smile.

"I just wish we could be more than friends... " I heard a very tiny whisper, it couldn't be Liam right it's like I heard his heart talking, heart or not he wanted that.
.
                      •The Next Day•
.
"Where did you even get a camera 📷" I rubbed my eyes in total confusion as Liam prints out my pic he just took for the seventh time today.

"From the Thrift Shop... " Liam smiles flying out the picture.

"Another Success taken down in a paper.. " Liam says putting back in his bag swung over his shoulder.

"We are Supposed to be hanging out and you are just blinding me.. " I hissed another pic and I'll go blind.

"What's the Hurry?? " Liam retorted.

"Ben gave us two hours... " I yelped but he didn't seem bothered.

"What do you wanna buy? " Liam asked driving off my complains.

"Nothing......" I spat folding my arms across my chest.

"You know that used to be the biggest ball room in New York City where Fair Maidens and Young Majesty Dance their nights away..." Liam said taking a picture of the building but click it on save instead of printing it.

"I thought we were hanging out not learning stuff... " I squirmed which seemed to entertain Liam.

"There is never a bad time to learn... " Liam said with a sinister smile.

"OK then I'm going home keep learning.. " I said about to leave but Liam pulled me back in one Yank.

"Fine let's go to that Pizza Hut I'm hungry... " Liam said pulling me to the Pizza Hut the Bell on the Door clicked alerting those who care that we just joined the Hut.

Nobody actually seemed to care since they were busy on their phones, no one was chatting, some were busy texting while waiting for their order, while others glanced through their phone while eating.

We saw an empty spot as Liam Childishly raced me to our spot.

"I'm first that means you're paying.. " Liam grin

"No problem probably by the end of the week when I get my paycheck.. " I scoffed

"Chillax I'm paying like you could pay for my order... " Liam winked at me while I tapped gently the table slyly picking up the menu scrolling through millions of options, not a million though.