Chapter 12: Ayana-chan

Comenzar desde el principio

"You know me?", I asked, surprised.

"How can I not notice someone so beautiful?", he winked. Iwaizumi smacked him again. "Ow! Iwa-chan..."

"You're Oikawa Toruu right? And Iwaizumi Hajime?", I asked although I know the answer. Oikawa is much more handsome up close. Iwaizumi too.

"You noticed someone so beautiful too?", Oikawa smiled. Iwaizumi stepped on his foot.

"Shut up.", Iwaizumi said and I chuckled.

"I'm Honami Mizuki, a first year manager of Karasuno.", I introduced myself.

"Karasuno, huh?", Oikawa said, unpleased.

"Yeah, I know you're serious competitors of Shiratorizawa. But I predict the winner for every year and I'm always correct. This year, Shiratorizawa is gonna lose.", I said, confidently. Oikawa's eyes widened and he smiled at Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi was shocked too.

"Shiratorizawa... is not gonna win?", Iwaizumi asked for assurance.

"Nope.", I answered cheerfully.

"Does that mean...?", Oikawa started.

"But it doesn't mean Aoba Johsai will win.", I said, smirking mischievously.

"Then who will?", Oikawa asked, caught off guard. Wow, he's really believing me.

"I don't wanna spoil things, Oikawa-san. It's more fun this way!", I cheerfully said. "Just play well.", I said then smiled again.

"I'm more excited to play now.", Oikawa said, smiling.

"It's not good to be too confident, Oikawa-san.", I chuckled, scratching the back of my head.

"Whoever we face, we won't lose.", Iwaizumi said and I smiled softly.

"Good luck, I'll cheer for you. Unless you face us of course.", I said.

"Wow...", Oikawa mumbled quietly.

"Wait, you're on court B, right? That means you'll eventually face us. I'll cheer for you until then.", I added. Iwaizumi's face turned pink for just a moment.

"Why?", Oikawa asked.

"I've been watching you for a few years now, and I admit that you're really good. Especially you two.", I answered. Iwaizumi's face turned red now. He's probably getting shy now.

"I know right?", Oikawa answered confidently. I chuckled at his response.

"Anyways, I gotta go now. It was nice meeting you two. Goodbye Iwa-san, Oikawa-san!", I smiled with my usual peace sign and walked pass them.

I went to the vending machine and inserted a coin in, pressing the button for a canned coffee. After getting my coffee, I walked back to the waiting area where my team is.

This coffee is gonna give me the energy to be louder than ever. They need all the support they can get.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

We were finally at the court and the games are almost starting, but before that, I wanted to talk to the guys to give them a little insight of what I've noticed with Johzenji.

"The floor is yours.", Coach Keishin said.

"Thanks. Johzenji isn't like other teams we've played before, they're fun and erotic. They're definitely unpredictable but as long as you get the ball up, you can do something with it. Now, their captain, Terushima, the blonde guy. I'm sure his serves are strong, and the over all team have a few tricks up their sleeves. I heard they do two on two matches during their practices.", I said.