Chapter 15: Is this a set up?

"Gemma what the entire fuck?!" I yell as she stood in the middle of my dressing room. She stood in this beautiful summer dress with doc martins on. Her hair was bleached and she smelled like flowers from where she was standing.

"Is that a way to greet your sister?" She asks smirking at me before letting her grin turn into a big smile. She holds her hands out and walks over to me to give me a really tight hug.

I stood frozen in place in my robe completely freaked out from what the hell was going on. I heard her whisper to me that she missed me and I couldn't even think of what to say.

One day I'm ignoring her texts and the next she shows up to one of my shows?

Wait wait wait, you're probably wondering how in the hell we got to this part of my life so quickly. What happened to Niall? How did the show go? When the hell did Gemma get here? Yeah let me freeze frame, record scratch and rewind to the night before. Sorry for the confusion I will enlighten you.

Here I am after the show sitting in my hotel room I shared with Louis and I can hear him in the shower singing. His voice was actually nice to listen to. Well until he started screaming the lyrics to yet another annoying tik tok song.

I have absolutely no problem with that app but the amount of times Louis has asked me to do a dance with him is making me want to suffocate him in his sleep.

I laid in bed aimlessly scrolling through the shows on the telly and I thought about Niall and I. I haven't spoke to him after we left his dressing room to preform. I was wondering when he'd make it up to me but honestly I felt better knowing he's mine.

My phone dings next to me and I take a look at the message and my heart practically sinks.

Gemma (don't answer)

Harry you're not hard to find. I will find you.

Gemma has texted again in the past few days and each text was creepier than the last. I couldn't even imagine seeing Gemma after all these years of not seeing her. The last time I actually spoke with her was at my mother's funeral. My father had brainwashed her into believing I caused her death.

She believed him and let him bully me into leaving. He pushed me away and made me run away and I'll never forgive her for letting it happen. She never took up for me and she believed every word. For years I spent nights living on the streets collecting every penny just to eat once a week.

And she lived comfortably with my dad for years. Now that I'm in the lime light she wants to speak with me. I never want to see her again.

I locked it and set it down. Seconds later my phone dinged again. I yanked my phone to see what the hell Gemma wanted and was brought down quickly.

Niall

Come outside

I looked at the message before I got up practically panicked. I looked over to the full body mirror and realized I had a stained tee on, holy plaid pajama pants and one sock. Why do I have one sock on? Mind your business.

"Shit." I curse and I look around to find a scrunchie to put my messy hair into. I scramble to find one before I heard a small knock on the door.

Honestly fuck it, take me as I am. I comb my hair out my face even though it fell back in place once I reached the door. I opened it to see Niall standing in the hall. He looked tired but excited in a way.

He of course wasn't wearing a shirt but he was wearing shorts but nothing else.

"The fact that you're not wearing shoes is turning me off." I say sarcastically.