Chapter 10:

I used to do this thing with my author notes where I warned you guys about things and bam I'm back again!

So guess what?

Smut!!!!!

*

The show was absolutely amazing. I mean Niall killed his vocal performance and interacted with his fans nicely. He told jokes and made chants with the crowd. He also won all of our hearts serenading us with his lovely voice. I was in awe.

I felt like a musician for once. Playing in front of a real crowd so they could hear my musical taste and actually enjoy it. And although my dress pants were fucking annoying and I couldn't wait to take them off, We we're headed back to the hotel where I was sharing a room with Louis.

It was actually kind of nice to be rolling with Niall to where I didn't have to pay for sht or carry my luggage even after me and his roadie argued about 5 mins over it. I was overall too tired to give a fuck. I really just wanted my guitar.

I walked in my room with my feet, shoulders and hands sore. I needed a massage. I placed my guitar next to my bed and sit on the edge. I take my hair out it's dreadful style and let it dangle over my face. God I wished I could just go to sleep like this.

Not even a second later Louis barges in with Liam and Zayn who were still fully dressed and getting ready to head out to the casino downstairs. They were laughing and joking loudly while I cursed inside my head.

Why could I get used to this rowdy behavior?

I comb my fingers through my hair to put it in a messy bun and watch Louis grab his wallet and things while leaving his luggage. They all acknowledge me and I silently wave to them as the exit leaving me in the silent hotel room.

God do I need some fucking sleep.

I stand to my feet and decide to shower. Despite my luggage still being with some roadie, I decide to sleep naked. I walk into the bathroom and completely undress and turn the shower on. I hear my phone go off and I already know who it's from.

Instead when I checked, it wasn't him.

(310)- 605-1272

Hey! It's Gemma. If you could give me a call when you can. I want to catch up. Love you😘

Holy fucking hell

What the hell is my sister texting me for? Does she live in the US? How did she get my number?

I turn my phone face down and choose to ignore. I get in the hot steaming shower and let the hot water wash off everything from this night. And the harsh products in my hair. I sit and think about everything that has happened in the span of a week and think I am pretty fucking amazing.

When I'm done washing I turn the shower off and wrap myself up. Also wrapping my hair up since it was still dripping. I use the hotel toothbrush and brush my teeth before exiting the bathroom. When I walked in I saw something that scared the fuck out of me.

Niall laying on my bed.

Niall laying down watching TV, in my bed with sweats on, socks and no fucking shirt.

"Oh finally you're here bitch, you got a dollar?" Niall says catching a glimpse of me and cock my head to the side not understanding why the fuck Niall, a millionaire, would be asking me for a fucking dollar.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" He giggles like a little child and slowly sits up, holding his hands out to keep his balance. I then notice he may have been drinking.