Chapter 8: yeah, its a fire hazard

The next morning I was sitting in the lobby with a carry on in my lap filled with the little items I had, playing with rubber bands as if I had a guitar in my hand. The crew had already taken my guitar and suitcase to loaded up on the bus and now I'm sitting here with Louis and the band, waiting to be boarded on the bus.

Of course Niall Horan was somewhere probably late after dropping me off around midnight last night. He was a bit drained and drunk so his driver made sure he got him and texted me for my ease of mind.

Speaking of Niall, I am not so sure about him. He seems like a good guy genuinely but there's a lot about him I don't know. Like is he a liar? Does he really cheat? Is he actually having those thoughts he told me about?

"Hey Niall, how'd it go staying back with Niall last night?" Liam speaks up out of nowhere. I glance over to where he was laying on zayn who was sleeping on his bags.

I shrugged and picked at the rubber band. I don't really know how it went.

"He apologized for being a piece of shit and we ate dinner. And his driver took me back to my flat." I lied and he nods in fulfillment.

"That's actually pretty nice of him." Liam says and Louis groans out.

"He's kissing his ass so he doesn't quit. He needs Harry more than he needs to breathe." Louis says and I frown. I thought he was sitting in the corner listening to music not really paying attention.

"Maybe Niall actually cares about his relationship with his lead guitarist." Liam fires back and Louis shrugs

"Eh, if he cared he would've apologized in front of us. He wants to kiss up to him in private. He can't embarrass Harry in public then suck his dick in private." He says and zayn groans out.

"That's true."

"He seemed genuine. Plus I know when people are lying to me. He actually seemed like he was telling the truth." I say and sigh out afterwards because my feelings were exhausting.

"Niall Horan is a liar." Louis sneered towards Liam making him throw a empty plastic bottle at his head.

"God Lou, maybe he is genuine sometimes. Harry is very likable." Zayn speaks up.

"Harry is likable. I get your point but we know Niall. When was the last time he was in a relationship after Leo and was genuine? Sorry Harry, sweetheart but he's gonna lure you in, make you fall so deep down in a hole with him and bury you alive in it. Alone." He says sitting up completely to look me in the eyes.

both Zayn and Liam had no words meaning what Louis said had some truth to it. I just shrugged and waited. Just when I felt myself doze off I could hear the sound of multiple feet walking across the floor. I looked up and there was different women and men in suits while carrying luggage.

I looked towards the back of the crowd to see at the back walking with his hair messy, sweater and sweats. He looked tired but he was probably just hungover. I smiled towards him once we made eye contact. He awkwardly avoided it and once I seen the figure behind him, I knew why.

Haileee fucking Steinfield.

She was walking behind him with a security guard carrying her things leaving her to carry her passport and things in her hands. I sat back in my seat and pulled out my phone to avoid looking noticeably angry. Angry that Niall had the nerve and Louis was right

Niall didn't want anything from me. He just wanted to play around with everyone and their feelings.

Fuck Niall Whoran.

*

I loaded on the bus with the rest of the band and seen my guitar was here already with a fully cooked balanced breakfast. Louis races past me just to get the plate with the most bacon and I smiled to myself. The rest of us sat like regular human beings to eat breakfast with him. M