Chapter 14: Social Distancing

Another update coming soon!

I stood in the dressing letting Diane our new stylist lay clothes against me trying to see what would be appropriate to meet the queen and preform in for her. Lou had already diffused my hair and put it in a nice messy bun that had curls falling gracefully all over. I almost looked really girly but damn did I look sexy.

"How do you feel about floral prints?" She asks and I knew not to disagree because not only did Diane not care about my opinion she was also pregnant which made it dangerous to disagree.

"Love it." She smiles and hands me a grey and white floral suit with a black button up for underneath.

"I'm think that and some leather boots, yeah?" She asks and I couldn't even lie it seemed really fashionable. Not really my laid back style but I could live with it.

"Great. I think it'll go great with your man bun. Sexy CEO vibes." She says and walks out in time for Louis to walk in. I lay my clothes on the couch behind me and start to get dressed.

Louis was sporting a navy blue blazer with a black button up and black dress pants that showed off his wonderful ankles and black dress shoes. He also have navy blue suspenders hanging from his waist.

"Damn and I thought I looked good." He says watching me take off my top. I blushed and laughed at his comment.

"Pause real quick. I need a pic for play boy." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Playboy does not want me in their magazine. Trust." I say and finish my look off with the matching floral print blazer and lay back on the couch sitting in just my socks.

"Can you believe we're meeting the queen? I mean I've lived in The UK for so long and have never met her. I've always been kind of scared of her." Louis says before he sits next to me. I kind of shrug.

"She looks like my grandma. Not really scary to me." I laugh him off.

"Yeah but her smile?! The creepiest shit I've ever seen." He curses before Zayn and Liam walk in.

Liam sported a maroon turtle neck with tan slacks and matching boots. While Zayn had that bad boy look going on wearing all black and his hair gel back.

"Louis you're the creepiest shit I've ever seen." Zayn says and the both sat down on the couch across from us making us all kind of chuckle.

"Well I thought we were gonna meet the queen, you look like you're going to her funeral." Louis retaliates and Zayn scoffs at his remark. He rolls his eyes.

"Way to step back into 2012 with those suspenders." He says and the boys rise into a playful banter that Liam and myself had to break up.

"I think I look dashing anyways." Louis says and checks himself out in his cell phone camera.

"Well I think Zayn looks dashing too." Liam says and Zayn looks over to Liam with a loving stare. I noticed quickly how the two looked at each other with adoration.

"Of course you do." Louis smirks before Liam turns red as a tomato.

I frown confused as ever before I realize the actual situation at hand here

"Did I miss anything here?" I ask sitting up looking back and forth between the boys. They all look around with guilty smiles.

"We wanted it to be a surprise." Zayn squeaks out. My eyes go wide and my body filled with excitement. I couldn't contain how happy I was for them

"Holy shit that's amazing!" I say loud raising my voice and they shhh'ed me forcing me to calm down.

"Be quiet! No one else knows." Liam tells me and I look around kind of offended.