《1.0》

I looked up and saw Craig standing there. He looked emotionless, yet I could see a little bit of anger in his eyes.

"Why should I, fag?" Cartman taunted. His grip on my wrist tightened and it started to burn. "Dude, just let her go." Cartman groaned. "Fine, I'll let your girlfriend go." He then let go of my wrist and shoved me to the ground. I fell on my injured arm and I could feel my eyes tear up. "C'mon, bitch, aren't you gonna fight back?" Cartman taunted. I pushed myself off the ground and stood. I pulled my flannel off and threw it at Craig, before going to tackle Cartman. Before I could tackle him he punched me in my face. "Mother fucker!" I yelped.

I put my leg under Cartman's and swiped him onto his knees. I then tackled him and started to punch him repeatedly. "That's enough." I was then picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. I grunted in pain as my arm was forcefully left to dangle. "Craig, let me go," I said. I felt him shake his head. He walked past our classroom, leaving me confused.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He didn't answer, and just continued to walk. He then opened a door and sat me down on a shelf of some sort. "The janitor's closet?" I questioned, taking in my surroundings. "This is where Tweek would fix my wounds when I'd get into fights," is all he said. I nodded. "Wait, did you and Tweek date?" I asked. He glared up at me with blue eyes, but didn't say anything. I took that as a clue to keep my mouth shut about that.

He examined the gun wound on my arm and grabbed some bandages from another shelf. I let him fix my wound in awkward silence.

"Hey," I spoke up. He glanced up at me but stayed silent. "I'm sorry about yesterday," I said quietly. "It's fine," he said quickly. "I don't think it is," I said, watching his emotionless face. Damn, he was good at this.

He stayed silent and continued to redress my wound. When he was done, he stood up and discarded my old bandages. He then turned around and started to walk towards the door. "Craig, wait!" He stopped and turned around. "Talk to me," I demanded, standing up. He rolled his eyes and turned back around. I sighed loudly and followed him out the door. "Please, Craig. I just want to talk about yesterday and-"

I was cut off by a tight grasp on my wounded arm. I winced at the stinging sensation and felt a couple of tears go down my face. I stared up into cold, blue eyes. "We aren't friends, I don't want to talk about yesterday. We aren't ever gonna talk about yesterday, got it? Also, I don't appreciate being followed by sluts. Girls aren't my thing." With that, he let go of my arm and turned around, walking away quickly. My eyes teared up as I watched him walk away from me.

What the hell is wrong with me? Don't tell me I'm falling for him. Already?

I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes. "If that's how you wanna play, then we can play," I muttered, rolling my eyes. I stepped out of the closet behind Craig, tripping Cartman as I walked past him. "Hey! Stupid bitch!"

I ignored him and walked to my first class. We'll see how long Craig can ignore me for.

《》《》《》

Lunch time quickly rolled around and I quickly sat down at the table with the girls. "So? You and Craig?" Bebe nudged me and wiggled her eyebrows. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Like I told Wendy, it wasn't what it looked like. He's a dick, anyway," I muttered. "Wasn't what it looked like, huh? Then tell me why he's staring at you."

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Craig's table, seeing that Craig was staring at me. That boy really is wrapped around my finger, huh?

I glared at him and flipped him off. I saw a tiny smirk appear on his face but that soon went away as he rolled his eyes and turned back to his- our friends.

I turned back to the girls and listened to Wendy gush about Stan. "Wait, Stan? He's friends with Kenny, right?" I piped up. The girls all stopped talking and glanced at me, all raising their eyebrows in sync. Creepy. "Yeah? What about Kenny?" Wendy asked.

"What's he like?" I questioned, laying my chin on the palm of my hand. "He's a dirty, back-stabbing, son of a bitch cheater!" Red exclaimed, her face turning angry. Wendy then got a look of realization on her face. "Don't tell me you're planning on messing with Kenny!" She exclaimed. I shook my head and chuckled. "Nah, just trying to get revenge on you-know-who," I told her, smirking slightly.

"Ooooh! Me likey!" Wendy squealed. "I'll fuck him up for you when I'm done, Red," I told the redhead, winking at her. She grinned at me and nodded. I then sat up straight and stretched, glancing around to try and find Kenny. I found him sitting a couple tables away from mine. "I'll talk to you later, guys."

"By babes! Love you!" Wendy told me, blowing me a kiss and giggling. I smiled at her and waved, standing up and walking over to Kenny's table.

"Uh, hey bitch! What the fuck do you think you're doing?! No whores allowed!" Cartman yelled at me. I ignored him and sat down next to Kenny. "Oh! Hey, Y/n!" Kenny greeted me, sending me a charming smile. I smiled back at him and glanced over at Craig, who was staring at me in confusion and a bit of anger. I smirked and turned back to Kenny, making small talk.

The bell then rang, and I stood up, about to leave. "Oh, wait! Before you go, Cartman is having a party this Friday. Would you be interested in coming?" Kenny asked me. I smiled at him and nodded. "Definitely! I'm always up for a party!"

"Great! I'll see you there, then?" I nodded at the blonde boy and grinned. "For sure. I have to go now. Bye Ken!" I exclaimed in a flirty tone, waving at him and walking away.

Oh, this'll be good.