《0.9》

Beeping was all I could hear. Was it a heart monitor? Am I dying?

I jerked up and realized I was in my room. I sighed and shut off my alarm clock, leaning against the wall behind my bed. I stared at the white walls and groaned. I really need to paint these walls.

My door bursted open and Frank came in, looking confused. "I didn't think you were here," he said. "I climbed in through the window yesterday," I told him. He nodded and sat down on my bed. "I'm sorry for yesterday," he said quietly, staring at the ground. "No, I'm sorry. I was overreacting. I get it, you're just trying to look out for me." I sighed and stood up, stretching. "Now, get out. I need to take a shower."

He left the room after giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I went to my closet and picked out a strapless black crop top, a flannel, and black ripped jeans, as well as a bra and underwear. I made my way to my built-in bathroom and turned on the water. I turned on music and set my phone on the counter, getting in the shower once the water was hot enough.

I sang along to the music i was listening to as I washed myself, making sure to wash my face really well so it doesn't get oily and dried out.

When I was done, I turned off the water and shivered, missing the warmth. I rung out my hair and stepped out of the shower, grabbing my towel to dry myself off. I grabbed my hair dryer and turned it on the highest setting so I could quickly dry my hair. I decided on braiding my hair today so I didn't dry it completely since there was no need. I braided it as quickly as possible and then started on my makeup. I decided to go all out today on my makeup, since I had time.

I picked out eyeshadows that went with my flannel, which was (choose color), and a black lipstick, along with eyeliner and mascara. I did my makeup and decided to wear my piercings today, which were a nose piercing and a labret piercing. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Y/n, you're gonna be late!"

I hurried up and went downstairs, grabbing my coat, bag, and putting on my shoes that were (choose color) Doc Martens. I gave Frank a kiss on the cheek and hurried out the door. As soon as I stepped out the door, my ears got cold and I shivered a bit. It was colder than usual today.

Halfway through walking to the school, I started to get anxious. I felt like something was gonna go wrong. I shook off my nerves and continued walking.

"Hey Y/n!"

I froze in my steps and glanced back, seeing Clyde and Craig. I shook my head. "Don't talk to me," I told them. I kept walking, ignoring the fact that they were following me.

They eventually caught up to me, considering they had longer legs than me. "What's going on with you?" Clyde asked. Craig stayed silent and didn't even look at me. "Woah, when did you get piercings?!" Clyde questioned. "I've always had them," I told him, trying to be blunt. Clyde then turned to Craig and started a conversation with him. I stared at the ground and gasped quietly when I bumped into Craig. I muttered a quick apology and noticed we were at the school.

I decided to take this time to jog into the school, leaving Craig and Clyde behind. I approached my locker and struggled to open it. I finally gave up and sighed. "Hey, do you need help?" I jumped at the voice I've never heard before. I turned around and saw an attractive boy with blonde hair and he was wearing an orange parka. I blushed slightly at the sight of him. "Uh, yes please."

He asked for my locker combination and I gave it to him, watching as he opened it with ease. "Thank you," I told him, putting my bag into the tiny locker. "The name's Kenny," he told me, leaning against the locker next to mine, which was Tweek's. "My name's Y/n," I told him. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he flirted.

I blushed a bit. Nobody has every really complimented me like that. "No need to get all flustered," he teased. I blushed even more and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Can I see your schedule, doll?" He asked. I nodded and pulled it out of my locker, handing it to him. He looked it over and clicked his tongue. "Damn, it doesn't look like we have any classes other than lunch," he stated. "Aw, that sucks," I said shyly, not sure on how to reply. "Would you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" He asked. I bit my lip. "Uhm, I'm sorry, but I sit with Wendy and the girls," I told him.

He nodded and smiled. "Ah, that's okay. Here, I'll give you my number and we can talk sometime." He pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. I smiled at him.

"Jeez Kenny, I didn't know you liked talking to whores," a familiar voice chimed. Kenny rolled his eyes and I looked behind him to see Cartman. "What is your problem with me?" I asked him, irritated. "Uhm, I don't know, maybe the fact that you're a whore and you've probably sucked Craig and Clyde's dicks," he said. "Cartman, calm down, dude," Kenny said, giving me an apologetic look. "Y'know, I've beat you once and I'm not afraid to do it again, Fatty."

A crowd started to form around us. Cartman mocked me and started to call me a bunch of names. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, but Cartman grabbed my arm and yanked me toward him. I gasped as I fell backwards. "Cartman just leave her alone."