《0.1》

I watched through the car window as buildings and animals passed by. My brother, Frank and I were moving to South Park so her could go to College and I could try to live a peaceful life. That will be difficult since my psychopathic ways haven't left since that night seven years ago, but I'll try to hide it to make Frank happy.

Frank has been like my best friend, even though he's four years older and he's technically my guardian. He's just the only one who gets me and he doesn't care about my background, he loves me for me.

"Y/n, quit zoning out. We're here," Frank said. I looked up and saw the two-story grey house. "Not bad. Where'd you get the money for this?" I questioned, getting out of the car. He looked over at me and smiled cheekily, making me sigh. "Did you get another job? I told you, I can get a job and help. You have three jobs now!" I exclaimed. "Y/n, I can handle it by myself. I'm an adult, now and I need to handle these things by myself," he pointed out. I sighed. "Whatever. But if you need help, you can't stop me from getting a job," I said. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I hugged him back and then pulled away and walked to the trunk of the maroon Mustang. I popped the trunk and grabbed the cage that was in there that held my pet Hedgehog, Peanut.

The furniture was already placed in the house since we paid the movers extra to place our stuff. "Hey little guy," I whispered, putting a finger in the cage. Peanut made a gravelly sound in response and sniffed my finger. I smiled and carried the cage up the steps. I stopped in my tracks as I felt someone watching me. I turned around and looked at a group of boys about my age. I raised an eyebrow at them. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Gah! Too much pressure!" The one with blonde hair yelled. "You're hot," one with brown hair and a fuck boy haircut said, smirking. "Keep it in your pants, Clyde," the black one said. I set Peanut's cage on the ground and looked at the boys, crossing my arms. "Are you guys just here to bother me, or..."

"Ouch," the one named Clyde muttered. "We just came to see what kind of neighbor you are," the black one explained. I uncrossed my arms and smiled, approaching them and holding my hand out. "My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n," I introduced. The first one to shake my hand was Clyde. "Clyde Donovan, but you can call me your boyfriend," he said, smirking at me. I gave him an unimpressed look and let go of his hand. The black kid was the next one to take my hand. "My name is Token Black. It's nice to meet you Y/n," he said. I smiled at him and let the blonde boy grab my hand. "M-my name is Tweek Tweak. Gah!" He spazzed out at the end but I didn't really care. The last boy just stared at my hand and kept his hands shoved in his pockets. My hand dropped and so did my smile. "Oh, that's Craig Tucker. He's not a people person," Token explained. Craig just scoffed and ran a hand through his raven black hair. He was quite attractive. He had dark, shiny hair and electrifying blue eyes that seemed to pierce through my soul. He was really tall and seemed to have no imperfections on his emotionless face.

I made a mental note to ask him for help in my 'business' if I ever needed it.

I smirked at Craig and watched as confusion covered his face. "Y/n, come on. You still need to unpack some shit!" Frank yelled from the door frame. I noticed he was holding Peanut's cage. "Don't touch my fucking hedgehog!" I yelled at him, flipping him off. I turned back to the group of boys in front of me with a shy smile. "Well, I'll be seeing you guys around, I guess," I said. "For sure. See you later, Y/n," Clyde said. I waved at them and turned around, walking up to my doorstep and inside the house. After I closed the door, I watched as the boys turned around and walked away.

Craig lingered for a minute though. We made eye contact and I smirked once again. He narrowed his eyes before flipping me off and then walking away. I watched him walk away and join up with his friends.

"Who're you spying on?" Frank asked, leaning down and putting his head on my shoulder. I jumped. "Bro, you fucking scared me!" I exclaimed. He started laughing. I rolled my eyes and picked up Peanut's cage, bringing it upstairs. I walked into my room, which was labeled by the color of the door, which was (f/c).

I put the cage on the dresser and sat on my bed, pulling my phone out of my pocket. It started buzzing as I turned it on.

'Unknown Caller' was listed on the screen and I sighed, clicking the green button. "What do you want?" I asked, getting up to close my door. "You moved, Y/n?" His voice questioned. "Yes, I did," I confirmed, going to sit down on my bed. "What about our deal?" He asked. "Look, I had no choice. My brother needed to move here for college and-"

"I don't want to hear it. We will have people coming after you. You won't be able to escape, Y/n.  We will get you." He hung up and I went wide eyed. I dropped my phone onto my bed and groaned, flopping back. "Great..." I muttered.