《0.2》

"Y/n, get your ass up. You have school." I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "But Frank," I whined. "Get your fatass up or you'll miss breakfast," he said, walking away. "Bitch," I muttered, standing up slowly. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a black, high waisted skirt, a longsleeved black and white shirt, and fishnet leggings. I put the outfit on and brushed through my hair before putting it up in a cute messy bun. I then applied nude makeup and fed Peanut.

I made my way downstairs and grabbed a pancake, putting it in my mouth and then grabbing another one. "Bye Frankie, I should probably go," I said, giving Frank a kiss on the cheek and then putting on my black combat boots and bookbag. "Bye Y/n. Have fun at school," Frank said. I smiled at him and waved good-bye before walking outside.

I sighed and watched as my breath rose and then dissipated. A smile rose to my face as I walked down the sidewalk. "Hey Y/n!" Someone yelled. I turned around and watched as Clyde, Tweek and Craig approached me. "Hey guys!" I greeted, waving at them. I stopped walking and waited for them to catch up. "So, where are you headed?" Clyde asked. "I'm going to South Park High," I stated. "Same. We could show you around if you want?" Clyde offered. Tweek nodded in agreement while Craig stayed emotionless. "Sure. That'd be great!" I exclaimed, smiling at Clyde.

We all started walking again and as I talked to Tweek and Clyde, I noticed a man in all black rounded the corner. He had a gun at his side. "Shit," I muttered. I switched to stand on the other side of Craig, standing in between him and Tweek. Craig gave me a questioning look and I smiled nervously at him. The man turned his head to look at us, so I turned my head to the side and answered whatever Clyde asked. The man left and I mentally sighed in relief.

We approached a big school and I suddenly got nervous. As we walked into the school, people started to stare. My face turned red and I stepped closer to Tweek. "Gah! N-nervous?" He questioned, twitching. I nodded and Clyde chuckled. "It seems everyone likes the way you look, Y/n. I don't blame them, you're hot as hell," Clyde said. "Shut up, you fuck boy!" I exclaimed. I heard Craig snort and I looked over at him. He was struggling to keep a smile off of his face, but I could see through it. I smiled a little.

"Hey, do you have your schedule?" I nodded and pulled a piece of paper out of my bag. I unfolded it and handed it to Clyde. "Cool, all of us have first period together," he said. I nodded and felt relieved when he said that. It was strange that I was so nervous. I've never been like this before.

"Y-your locker is by m-mine. Gah!" Tweek stated. "Cool," I said. I followed Tweek down the hallway full of students. We approached a wall of lockers and Tweek showed me where mine was. Token walked up to us with another boy following him. The boy had crutch-like things and a lazy eye. "Hey Y/n. This is Jimmy," Token greeted. I smiled at Jimmy and waved. "It's nice to meet you, Jimmy," I said. "S-s-su-same to y-y-you," he stuttered. I turned away from them to open my locker and I grabbed the things I needed and put my bag in there.

I shut my locker and turned around. Tweek lead me to our first class, where Clyde and Craig were already. I could feel eyes on me and when I looked around, none of the students were looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around again, not seeing anything. I ignored it and went to sit next to Craig, since that was the only seat open next to my new 'friends'.

I had to be careful. If they were already after me, I couldn't really make friends. I would just be putting them in danger.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, breaking me out of my thought process. I looked over at the person and saw a girl with blonde hair and wearing red. I raised an eyebrow and she smiled at me. "Hi, my name's Bebe!" She said. "My name's Y/n.." I said. "You're really pretty and I think you're a very interesting person. You should sit with me at lunch!" She said. I searched her face for any type of bitchiness, but couldn't find any. "Sure, why not?" I answered, smiling at her. "Great!"

The teacher then entered the room and everyone got quiet. He started the lesson and I was glad when he didn't make me introduce myself to the class. Although the class went by fast, I couldn't help but notice a certain raven haired boy stare at me the whole time.

《》《》《》

I walked into the lunch room with Bebe, watching as people talked and laughed. I saw Clyde smile and wave at me. I smiled and waved back and followed Bebe to her lunch table. A bunch of girls sat there, talking and swooning over boys. "Hey girls! Meet Y/n, she's new here!" Bebe introduced everyone greeted me and I sat down.

"So, Y/n. First things first, do you have your eye on anyone?" The girl with black hair sitting across from me questioned. I raised an eyebrow and leaned back in my seat. "Why is that your first question? It's only my first day here," I pointed out. They ignored me and continued to ask questions.

"What about that group of boys you've been hanging out with? They're a bunch of cuties!" The black girl next to me exclaimed. "Clyde's group?" I questioned. They all nodded and looked at me expectantly. I thought about it for a second. "Craig is hot," I blurted out. The girls all gave eachother looks. "Craig?" One asked. I nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Sweetie, Craig is gay," Bebe stated.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "No he's not. Have you not seen the way he's been staring at me?" I asked. We all looked back at him and saw him staring at me. Once he noticed us looking back, his cheeks turned slightly red and he looked away. I looked back at the girls, who all had confused looks on their faces.

"Holy shit, you're right."