《0.5》

Annoying beeps filled the room and I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Craig groaned and sat up as well. My eyes felt puffy and I scowled, getting up to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy and tears stained my cheeks. I looked like Hell.

My hair was messed up and mascara and eyeliner was stained down my cheeks. "Hey Craig? Do you have any makeup and makeup wipes?" I asked. "Why do you need- holy shit," he glanced at my face with wide eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I look terrible. Just answer my fucking question," I growled, turning to look at him. "Oh, uh, I think Tricia has some," he said. He opened his door and yelled for his sister. "What?!" She yelled back. "Do you have makeup and makeup wipes?" He asked her. It was quiet for a couple of minutes. "Yeah, they're right here. Why do you need- oh my gosh," her voice stopped and I saw her staring at me with wide eyes. She dropped the makeup and wipes and left the room. "Mom! Dad! Craig has a girl in his room!"

"Tricia!"

I bit my lip and grabbed the makeup wipes, getting started on wiping all of the makeup off. Craig groaned and shook his head. "She's such a bitch..." he muttered, walking out of his room. I laughed at him and continued to wipe everything off my face. I then threw my hair in a messy bun and kept Craig's clothes on. I then put on some mascara and eyeliner. After deciding that that was enough makeup, I sat down on Craig's bed.

Craig soon walked in and sighed. "My parents want to meet you," he said. I bit my lip and nodded, following him downstairs.

His parents were standing in the living room, Tricia standing with them. "Mom, dad, this is Y/n," Craig said. I smiled and waved at them. "Ooh, she's so pretty!" His mom said. I blushed and thanked her quietly. "She's a shy one, too?" His dad questioned. My face turned more red. "You're making her nervous, Thomas!" The father flipped the mother off and Craig sighed, turning to me. "Sorry about them. Are you ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded silently and he looked me up and down. "You're wearing my clothes to school?" He asked, seemingly nervous. I nodded. "I don't have any of my clothes here," I reminded him. "O-oh, right."

"Craig! Can she take me to school?!" His sister asked. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that I take Tricia to school every morning," Craig explained. I nodded and smiled at Tricia. "I'll go with you guys," I said. Tricia smiled. "Yay! Can you help me pick out an outfit?!" She asked. I looked to Craig in surprise and he just shrugged. "Sure." Tricia grabbed my arm and dragged me up into her room.

She opened her dresser and surfed through some clothes. She then held up some for me to pick from and we ended up deciding on light washed overalls and a striped shirt. She held a smile on her face as she looked up at me. "Are you and Craig dating?" She questioned. My eyes widened at her question. "Huh? No, it's nothing like that! He was just helping me out, that's all," I explained hurriedly. Her smile fell into a neutral expression. "That's too bad. I think you're the perfect girl for Craig," she stated. She then quickly got dressed and asked me to braid her hair. I gladly sat down and started to braid it.

The door to Tricia's room swung open and Craig stood there with a toothbrush in his mouth. "We have to leave soon," he muttered out. His raven hair was a mess and he had bags under his blue eyes. His electric eyes glanced down at my arm and then back to my face. His face held no emotion, making it hard to see what he was thinking. "Meet me in my room when your done," he ordered me before walking back out. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. I continued to braid her second braid and I was done in a couple of seconds. "There you go," I stated, standing up. She gave me a fake smile and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I shook it off and walked into Craig's room, where he sat on his bed with a hand running through his hair. "You wanted to see me?" I questioned. "Yeah. Your arm," he muttered bluntly. "What abou- oh," I mumbled. Craig approached me and tore my bandage off. He wiped away the excess blood and then wrapped it back up in new bandages. "You should leave your hat off today," I stated, glancing over Craig's features. "Why?" He questioned, tossing the roll of bandages on his bed. "You look better with it off."

He responded with an uninterested grunt, causing me to roll my eyes. "Craig! Let's go!" Tricia yelled from downstairs. He responded with a simple 'coming' and grabbed his book bag, leading me downstairs. I followed behind him as he put on his coat, looking at me expectantly. "What?" I questioned, irritated. "Do you have a coat?" He asked. I shook my head and he sighed, taking his coat back off. "Here," he muttered. I took his coat and thanked him, watching as he put his hat on. He sighed and walked out to a car that was sitting in the driveway. Tricia was already sitting in the back seat, a frown plastered on her face. I got in the passenger seat and relaxed as Craig pulled out of the driveway.

Halfway through the neighborhood, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket, noticing my brother's contact. "Shit," I whispered, pressing the green 'answer call' button.

"Y/n, where the fuck were you?" He was pissed. I bit my lip amd chuckled nervously. "Long story, text you later. Bye, love you."

"Y/n-!" I quickly hung up. "I knew he'd be mad," Craig said. "Shut up," I grumbled, slumping into the seat.