《0.0》

"Y/n sweetie, we have guests. Come downstairs," momma said. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I didn't like momma's guests. They touch me in places I don't even understand.

I stood up and grabbed my stuffed bear. I walked downstairs and saw three old men. They all had their pants off and the room smelled of something daddy used to drink before he died. The old men all made loud noises as they saw me. "Momma, I don't like this," I whispered to my mom. She glared down at me. "Just do it! You're making momma a lot of money, sweetie," she said. "I said I didn't want to, momma."

I was only ten and I lived in a small part of (home town). I wasn't very knowledgable on body parts and I was homeschooled for a reason only momma knows. All I knew, was that I wanted to get out of this house and away from these people.

Momma looked over at me and glared at me. "You will do it," she demanded. Without knowing what I was doing, I grabbed a pistol that was sitting on the table next to me. "W-what's going on here?" One of the men asked. Without knowing what I was doing, I shot him and the men sitting next to him. I then pointed the gun at momma. "S-sweetie, think about what you're doing." She seemed scared. Perfect. "I said I didn't want to do it, momma. You didn't listen. So why should I listen to you?"

Just then, my older brother walked in. "Y/n, what the hell?!" He exclaimed. But he was too late. I had already shot momma. "Bye bye," I mumbled, dropping the gun.

Sirens could be heard soon and my brother started to panic. "Y/n, come on. We're leaving," he said. I picked up my bear once again and followed my 14 year old brother out through. the backdoor and into the woods.

We've been on the run ever since.