"But we won..." Lou said, confusion laced into his words.

"Don't worry about it, Lou." I laughed at his confused state of being.

"Niall always does this. Especially when he loses in COD." Zayn laughed.

"You got that right." Liam said, sitting down beside Zayn.

"He'll get over it." I said positively. "He's just naturally a very competitive person."

"Anyways, are you guys hungry?" Liam asked. The boys answered yes.

"Nah, I'm still full. I'm going to try to get this paint out of my hair." I announced, getting up from the couch.

"And I'm going to help!" Harry said, getting up as well.

Woah woah woah. What?

"No..." I said, turning around to look at Harry. "You're going to stay here and not shower with me. Okay?" I explained like I was talking to a five year old. He just laughed.

"Remember that you still owe me!" He shouted just before I got to the stairs. I laughed internally.

Perv.

As I opened the door to Niall's room, I noticed that the lights were already on. I took a step inside and closed the door behind me. That's when Niall came into view. He was sitting cross legged in the middle of his bed with his lap top in front of him. Awe! He was so cute!

"Hey." I said as I approached him. He looked up at the sound of my voice.

"Hey love." He replied, directing his gaze back down to whatever he was looking at before. Well, it seemed like he was already over the fact that he lost the game. 

That was quick.

"I need to get this paint out of my hair. Can I take a shower?" I asked, waiting for him to respond.

"Can you take a shower?" He repeated with a small smile playing at his lips. "Why do you feel the need to ask? It's your room too, you know."

"I don't know... I just thought that maybe you wanted to use it or something-"

"Yes Katie. You can take a shower." He said with a chuckle and went back to his computer.

"Thanks." I said as I walked to my dresser and got out my pyjamas; cotton shorts and a baggy tee-shirt. I walked to the bathroom door and placed my things on the counter.

"Do you want my help?" Niall asked.

What? Do I want his help showering?

"Wha-"

"I'm just kidding." He smiled, looking over at where I stood, heat flooding my cheeks. I let out a breath of relief. "That is, unless you actually want it-"

"Shut up, Niall!" I laughed as I closed the door. I quickly stripped down and hopped into the shower, turning it on and scrubbing my hair rid of paint. Under my feet, the streaming cold water turned blue green and pink, before disappearing into the drain. I tried to be as quick as possible, but with long hair it took me some time to get all of the paint out. Finally, when the water started running clear from my hair, I turned the it off and hopped out of the shower. That's when I noticed that I didn't bring my towel.

Crap.

Hesitantly, I opened the bathroom door and poked my head out, trying to keep the rest of my body unseen. Lucky for me, Niall was still in the room.

"Niall?" I asked quietly, so nobody passing by the room would hear.

"Yeah?" He said, looking up from his lap top. He froze when he realized that I was naked behind the door. Wow, this is embarrassing.