The Worrying News and Talk

The next day Izuku woke up at 4:00 am, four hours till the next attack. He cleaned and eat so he could go to his office. He saw his men already preparing for the upcoming battle. He saw Kid and Yukire in his office already.

"Good morning Kid and Yukire. How long have you been in here?" Midoriya asked.

"Forty minutes before you came. We woke up an hour ago. We didn't bother waking you up because your stressed, there's already white hair on you." Kid answered. He is totally right when Izuku pulled out his mirror to check his hair. Yup one of the greatest
Deathscythes of Lord Death is having stress.

"You've got to be kidding me. I've been living for over hundreds of years and I only get white hair only today!" Midoriya complained. True he only got white hair just today even though he had a lot of stress from his past missions. Yukire giggles and drank some tea and gave some to Midoriya. He accepted the tea and drank it.

"So Kid, Yukire how's the preparations going?" Midoriya asked.

"Fine we've almost finished the strategies and back up plans all we need is for you to check them. You are our master strategist. We also already ensured that the past battles and patterns of theirs are intelligent or an amateur's. Which is an intelligent one to be honest. I got a feeling that they have a leader who is near to Kishin level, seeing the reports." Kid answered and gave the reports and strategies to him. He viewed them for a while and laid them on his table.

"Kid lets move squads 7 & 8 a little to the west. They seem to be a bit far in gap with the other squads. Plus I want them to use sealing artifacts on the covers of our sewage system so our enemies won't have much of a chance entering. And use some talismans to make explosions and barriers. Seeing these reports seem to be a bit unnerving." Midoriya said. Yukire nodded and went to the office of the  soldiers' vice commander to say what Midoriya said. Also gave Izuku and Kid alone time.

"So Kid what should we do next after this is resolved?" Midoriya asked to his miester.

"How about we take a break for a while? You from school and I from missions. I'm sure father would approve but not too far from DWMA." Kid answered. The suggestion was tempting. But since Asura is on the loose can't make unreasonable and selfish decisions. Lord Death might kill Midoriya if he let his baby get kidnapped by his own older brother. He gave Kid a smile and stood.

"Kid it sounds tempting but not until Asura is sealed again. I can't let you get captured by him again. Yes he loves you very much but his madness prevents him from ever seeing his mistakes in his actions. So please let's be patient. I know you want a break from this immediately but we must finish all the dilemmas we have first. Then I promise we can spend much time together not just as miester and weapon or friends but as uncle and nephew. I really missed those times. Just as Excalibur said my body may be different but I'm still your uncle by soul. Alright?" Midoriya said. Kid smiled and nodded.

"Eeexxxccceeelllllllllleeeenntttt!!!! FOOL! Your speech sounds as foolish as ever Praesidium!" You-know-well excalimed. (A/n: So who forgot our dear fool is still here? If you weren't able to guess who said this then you've just forgotten most of Soul Eater.) Kid jumped on the couch surprised by Excalibur's exclamation who just popped out of nowhere. Midoriya just laughed at Kid's expression. It was priceless and mixed with multiple emotions which were shock, suprise, anger and wonder.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET INSIDE THE OFFICE, EXCALIBUR?!!" Kid screamed his question. Of course Kid doesn't like Excalibur in a way but he can be helpful which is rare. Midoriya sighed and grabbed Kid and dragged him out of his office and locked the door. He turned to Excalibur to know what he want.

"So what do you want Excalibur? Knowing you, you don't just pop out of no where without a reason nor a purpose." He asked.

"Eibon just sent me a message earlier using our very old communication device." He answered. This got Midoriya's attention knowing Eibon this must be important.

"So what did he say?" Midoriya asked.

"And why should I answer that stupid question FO-" A bullet barely missing Excalibur's head was shot. Midoriya has a deadly look on his face. His deadly bloodlust was pouring like it's trying to suffocate you. Excalibur was madly sweating knowing he got Izuku pissed off at him. He tried to make eye contact which he is poorly doing it because of the dark glare he is currently receiving from the green bean. Midoriya withdrew his gun and clicked it and he knew what that meant.

"Eibon said this concerns Brew and its key inside Fragment." Excalibur immediately said knowing not to shorten his patience at him. Izuku put back his gun in his hidden holster.

"What's the issue with Brew ?" Midoriya asked.

"Asura just recently visited dear Eibon. He was asking about Brew and its key's whereabouts. Eibon tried to avoid answering him but no luck. Asura used one of his mind penetration abilities and found out that their inside Fragment." Excalibur reported. Midoriya hissed by just hearing that report. He immediately grabbed his mirror and contacted Lord Death to confront him if he knew about the recent events and about Kid. He waited for a few when Lord Death answered.

"Oh Izuku what happened that made you call me?" He asked innocently.

"Lord Death knowing you, I know you heard what recently happened to Eibon. Am I correct?" Midoriya asked in a deadly manner with a hint of bloodlust and anger. Lord Death knew what he meant.

"Yes I know. Please just forgive me for sacrificing Kid just for them to be hidden away. I know you would be furious especially since I didn't inform Kiddo about it." Lord Death pleaded. Izuku motioned for Excalibur to leave them alone which he did. Then Izuku turned back to face Lord Death.

"Baron Samedi Mors Samael Titus Reaper Death!" Midoriya screamed the full name of Death. ( A/N: The names came from the other names of Death from different countries. )

"You irresponsible man! How dare you use your youngest child as a vessel for one of your goals! You knew I would scream at you with fury! Now we got a bigger problem and its about Asura discovering about Kid and Brew! You will just make Kid distrust you more if you don't plan on telling him! Not even telling me about it! If Asura will be the one breaking it on to Kid we will lose his trust! You may be me and I may be you but this doesn't mean you will get something like a gentle outburst from me! HE will do anything to have Kid in his hands and you will be the one to blame for it! I love my nephews, Titus! I already lost Asura so don't make me lose Kid too!" He screamed with tears flowing from his eyes. Lord Death sighed knowing Izuku is right and they need to be the ones to tell Kid.

"Alright we will tell him right after the upcoming attack. And we will be right there to tell him no matter what his condition may be." Lord Death promised. This made Midoriya hold back his tears a little and nodded.