The Whole Story

Kid and the others were walking quietly through the almost never ending corridor. He was in the lead since he knew this place like the back of his palm. The others just followed him questions in their minds especially the students. The League of Villains never tried to talk to each other especially with the eerie silence around them. That's when Nezu bravely spoke up to Kid.

"Did you know anything about this tunnels? You walked in here like you've been here almost all the time Mr. D'Eath?" Nezu's curiosity surprised Kid but he expected this since he looked through all their files.

"To be frank Alysianna, Midoriya and I used to play here when we were younger at the time." He said truthfully. The adult heroes and detective Tsukauchi gaped at this. They never expected this kind of answer from him.

"Wait, so your telling me that these little tunnels called Death's Playground is either yours or Alysianna's playground?" Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight asked in a shocked manner. Kid and Midoriya both held back a chuckle since her face is priceless. They only hold back so to never embarrass her and so they don't discover Midoriya in the scythe.

"To tell you the truth this place was built by my father millions of years ago. And before you ask he was born with an immortality quirk. Also All for one his quirk is tied to his blood and biological family you won't be able to steal it no matter what." He answered almost truthfully because the immortality isn't a quirk. A True Grim Reaper are always immortal while immature ones like Kid are almost immortal but they can still die. All for one stayed silent not wanting to reveal the truth since Kid might kill him on the spot. He hates admitting it but it's the truth and he respects him as his senior in living a long life. But Shigaraki foolishly revealed it.

"Hey dumb brat, why the hell are you telling lies? Sensei told us everything about you. Your a God aren't you so why lie? How about you, your father, brother and those petty Death Guardians leave us alone? Why don't you get out yourself?" Shigaraki's mistake as they all felt chills at their spines. Kid was glaring at him so scarily that everyone feared him immediately. (His scary face is from episode 6 when he said "Now I'll show you the true power of a Grim Reaper." It's my favorite line from him. Too bad he got his bangs cut and got a defeat at the aftermath of the battle.)

"Please do forgive him PLEASE Shigaraki was being a brat so do discard his words. In his behalf please don't take it in by heart. He just accidentally slipped those disgraceful words of his." All for one pleaded and his was bowing down to him at a 150 degree angle. All Might was shocked he never saw All for one like this in his whole life. Midoriya stepped in since he felt a bit pity for them and knowing he really want Kid to forgive them.

"Kid just forgive them already. We can't reverse of what was happened. The past is in the past so let them go anyways. We knew this predicament would happen since secrets can't be kept forever." Midoriya said this calmed him down a little but the chill remains. Kid turned to the League of Villains still glaring.

"I'll let you guys go this once. Make another mistake and I'll won't show any mercy. Got that?" Kid asked.

"Crystal clear sir. We won't speak of this ever again." All for one replied quickly, grabbing Shigaraki's head and bowed. This lighten Kid's mood and Midoriya used his Grigori wavelengths to calm everyone down. (I'm making Midoriya a Grigori like Maka. Alysianna is also a Grigori.) This brought a lot of more questions in the heroes and students' minds.

"Kid what did Shigaraki mean about you being a God?" Tsu asked in fear. She normally isn't scared but this is a special situation for her to be scared. Kid sighed and turned to All for One.

"All for One, do explain it since it was your successor who started this. No backing out so tell them the true, full story of it." Kid ordered since All for One really wants to be forgiven. He nodded and began to tell the story.

"You see at the beginning of time a being was born. This being is called The God of  Death because of his black cloak and skeleton appearance. He lived for a thousand years. But he was also known as the God of Order because his goal was to preserve the balance of life and death. This God formed a powerful group of humans and non humans. They were called the 8 guardians of Death. These guardians are friends and helpers of Death. One of them was his son. They were very successful until Death gave birth to another son. To begin with I don't know how Death can even give life. The second child was his successor to continue his legacy as a Grim Reaper. This child is also the same person who's is with us right now." All for One finished and silenced himself not wanting to make more mistakes as Shigaraki did. Everyone did not interrupt him since they want the truth.

"Now then let me finish the whole story then. The eldest son was a fragment of Death that represents Death's fear. Because of that he is full of fear and decided to eat human souls which his father was against. He broke the rules of life and death, he betrayed the people he swore to protect. But we Grim Reapers do not have the ability to eat souls. The only races that can are the demons and Demon weapons. The demon weapons are humans that are failed experiments and can only eat demon souls while demons eat human souls and Demon Weapon souls. He ate his weapon partner named Vajra who was also part of the 8 Guardians of Death in his weapon form since its the only way for him to fit in his mouth. The eldest practically tricked his partner and now gave him the ability to eat souls which is very disgusting. The eldest's name is Asura since I can't say eldest all the time. Asura killed and ate the souls of 3 human members of the Guardians of Death. Then killed thousands of humans and devoured their souls turning into a Kishin. Death realized that he must be stopped ASAP. Asura can't be killed as long as humans continues to fear so Death sealed him away instead. To seal him Death ripped Asura's skin and used it as a bag. He put Asura in the bag, drained his blood and sealed him. In order to seal him Death sacrificed his freedom. He sealed his soul in a temple where Asura was also sealed in. Death now can only move in  his gigantic soul. He built a city within  his soul's perimeter and a school which is the largest building. The school is currently called DWMA or Death Weapon and Academy. A school for demon weapons and meisters the ones who wield the Demon Weapons. That's the whole story." Kid finishes the whole event long ago. Everyone understood the story and kept silent. The League of Villains made a silent agreement to shut their mouths and never speak of this ever again if Kid is here.

"Oh yeah, A word of warning tell this to anyone or the media or the internet. I'll hunt you down and make you regret it, is that clear?" Kid warned with in a dangerous tone.

"Yes!" Everyone answered mostly terrified. They continued to walk inside as they followed him to the exit.

( A. N.
I'm making it 1,800 years ago because of the rise of quirks. And this is after the manga. I'm making Lord Death alive to make the story better. Plus Crona is still trapped inside Asura. And I'm making the others almost immortal.)