The Arrival

The news of someone from America will be living in their dormitories spread like hellfire. They kept asking Midoriya about Kid. Of course Midoriya gave them the same story of what he gave to Nezu and said it to Kid also through via mirror to not cause confusion when interrogated by his classmates. Midoriya waited in the airport for private planes where Kid will arrive. He waited for 15 minutes when the speaker announced his arrival. Izuku saw a boy in a wheel chair rushing to his direction then stopped when almost passed him.

"I see that your well and still good Kiddo-kun. How was your flight to Japan? Do you know how to speak Japanese ?" Izuku asked.

"Of course. Why would I forget after I recently received a torturous lessons from Black⭐Star, Tsubaki and Father? The flight was uneventful too." Kid answered sadly. Midoriya chuckled then proceed to push the wheel chair guiding it to a waiting taxi.

"Ya know it's been too long since we last saw each other. How long was it? Maybe around 420 years or longer?" Midoriya commented.

"Yup. Your right it's been around 420 yrs. So your 427 yrs old while I'm 1,060 yrs old but we still look like we are around 14 to 16 yrs old." Kid confirmed. They casted a spell for the driver to think or hear that they are quiet not chatting about something confidential. They chatted their adventures then they reached their destination. They went inside the dormitories even Class 1-B is outside wanting to see their guest. Nezu and the other teachers came with Class 1-A right behind them. Nezu came and greeted them.

"Welcome to UA's dormitories it's a pleasure to meet Kid D'Eath. Midoriya has been talking about you. I personally have taken interest that you are quirkless by blood which is almost rare to find." Nezu connected a personal of an interested comment.

"Thank you the pleasure is mine. You must be Principal Nezu. One of the rare animals with quirks. Midoriya told me about this school and gruelling it's training regime too. Including the accidents that has happened. I wish you luck if you get a chance to apprehend them." Kid wished them luck.

"Something I wish to come true. Let me show you around the area. You may also watch some of their training if you wish to see it." Nezu changed the subject. After a long tour........

"....And this will be your room for the rest of your stay. Midoriya said he will design it since he knows your tastes in decorating." Nezu finishes as he opens the door. The room was simple and symmetrical ( only the furniture Kid isn't that spoiled in symmetry in this story ) white walls and an ordinary bed. A study at the left side and a bed at the right side with a terrance out of the glass door. Kid thanked Nezu and asked to talk to Midoriya for a while alone and no eavesdropping on them. They went inside casting another sound spell so they will not hear what comes out of their mouths. Midoriya made sure that there are no hidden cameras around the room.

"Izuku you know the other purpose why I'm here?" Kid asked.

"Yup. The old playground or may I say hidden chamber/tunnels that your father made hundreds of years ago under UA deep about around 60 ft bellow the underground training room of UA. The one we used to play as children even the guardians of that certain place knows us. The only ones who can get out of that place in one piece are the Death family, Death Scythes and DWMA students. What's the problem?" Midoriya answered.

"Father suspects that UA was able to discover it secretly and planning to use it as a training area. But a recent incident has occurred that no one was able to return after they sent people to investigate it. They concluded to sent heroes soon and try to discover it's secrets then try to find their people. Which they don't know that they are already dead by the guardians. We're here to stop them from going any further and seal the entrance and exit to avoid more deaths. Also to kill some Kishins that were able to enter without notice. The guardians can't kill them because they are neither living nor dead." Kid answered his question.

"Well s*** looks like were going to be busy until were finish." Midoriya said while facepalming because of UA's urge to discovery and adventures.

"Izuku you will do preparations for this event the plans are sent in your phone. While I distract all of the teachers and students whatever happens you will not fail. You may be my partner and friend but you have another obligation since you turned into a Death Scythe. You are also a loyal and obeying servant, agent and weapon of Death. As your miester you will do as I say and do it flawlessly. Do you understand Death Scythe?" Kid said in a commanding tone. Midoriya bowed.

"Yes Lord Death. I will follow wherever you go after 20 yrs of my hero career. You may suspect that I will never disobey any other orders you give unless it's too dangerous and might kill the people around." Midoriya answered.

Elsewhere.....

"Hey have you heard of the of the kid living in UA and the discovered underground tunnels?" A man with black hair and patched up face asked to blond high school girl.

"Yeah I hope he's bloody. And that tunnel full of blood." The girl answered happily.

"How about we kill the new kid and explore that tunnel?" Suggested a man with a hand on his face.

"Are you sure Shigaraki? We should investigate before going." Asked a lizard while accompanied by a man in a black and white jumpsuit and a man with a top hat.

"Oh shut it Spinner maybe it will be fun. Let's go. Toga, Dabi and Twice will search for a safe route to go in and out of UA. You and Mr. Compress will accompany me to Giran to find information about the new brat and tell tunnel. Shigaraki ordered then they scattered.