Lola walked in with Gabriel. He had a bowtie on it was adorable. He looked at us and smiled. "Alexia look!" He pointed to his bowtie.

"Lookin good little dude." Jenni gave him a thumbs up.

"What about me?" Lola smirked.

"Lola. I almost didn't recognize you without your face on the sidewalk." I smirked.

"I'm not one to fight at a wedding, but today I'll make an exception."

I turned to Carmen. "That's all you, Menayo."

"Nope. Hard pass." 

Virginia walked in and looked at Mapi. "Well?" I heard Mapi.

"She is beautiful, Mapi." Vir smiled. "Too beautiful for you." Nahikari must've said something because Virginia then responded with "That's the nicest way to say it." 

Mariana walked in with her parents and stood with Mapi. 

"We're getting married." Mariana smiled.

"Yeah we are. High five." Mapi said as they high dived.

"These idiots just high fived at their wedding." I crossed my arms.

"Awesome." Jenni smiled. I looked at her. "Idiots." Jenni shook her head and looked down. 

I smirked.

As the party started, everyone was having a good time. Leila and Virginia both made surprisingly touching speeches. 

I was getting a drink with Jenni when Mariana dragged Mariona over. "What's going on guys?" I asked.

"Tell her what you told me." Mariana crossed her arms.

"Who do I have to kill?" I said.

"What? No one." Mariana sighed. 

"I want to marry Leila." Mariona said.

"Really?" She nodded. "Are you sure? I mean look at her." We all turned to Leila. She was dancing with Virginia. It was horrible to watch.

"Oh god. What is that?" Jenni asked.

"Is she ok?" Mariana asked. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"I love her." Mariona smiled. "Terrible dancing and all." We all looked at her. "I want to marry Leila." She repeated. 

"Alright." I sighed. "Let's go." I started to walk out.

"What?" Jenni said.

"We're going to get a ring."

"Right now?"

"Do you want my help or not?" 

"Let's go." Jenni grabbed both of them.

Jenni's POV:

Mariana and I got in the backseat while Alexia drove. Mariona was in the passenger seat. 

Alexia was driving like a crazy person.

"ALEXIA HIT THE BRAKES!" Mariona yelled.

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR BRAKES!!" Alexia yelled. "WE'RE ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE!" 

"This is the weirdest wedding I've ever been to." Mariana said.

"Wait till mine." Mariona sighed. "Assuming she says yes. Alexia THERE IS ANOTHER CAR RIGHT THERE!"

I smiled. Mariana looked at me. "Why are you so happy? Your girlfriend is gonna kill us!"

I smiled at the way she said girlfriend. "Because I love her." 

"Why did I tag alone? Why did I tag along?" Mariana kept repeating.

We found a jewelry store and Mariona went inside. "Alexia? Can you come with me?"

"Of course." She turned to Mariana and I. "Mariana is in charge."

"WHAT! WHY? I'M OLDER!" I said.

"Because of that response right there." 

They left and I turned to Mariana. "So. How's married life?" I asked.

"I haven't seen my wife for more than 10 minutes since we got married."

"Good thing you have the honeymoon?" I smiled.

"How's the whole secret marriage thing working for you?" She smirked.

"We'll tell them eventually."

"When? It's been like 10 years."

"It hasn't been that long."

"How long has it been, Jenni?" She crossed her arms. I looked out the window. "Jenni. How long has it been?" 

"4 years." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"YOU HEARD ME!" I yelled. Alexia and Mariona got back in the car. "That was fast." I said.

"We walked in and she saw a ring that just screamed Leila." Alexia smiled. "Sometimes people get that lucky." She looked at me. "Alright! Let's get you back to your wedding before Mapi sends out a search party." Alexia said starting to drive again.

"How much you want to bet Leila is having a full panic attack?" I asked.

Mariana laughed. "I'm not betting. I know she is."

We're getting close to the Putellas-Hermoso Baby!!!!!