Awake

No One Pov

"...Urgh...I-Isen..."

Isen was in shock and surprised to see who called out his name. "...A-Arlo...!" Isen shouted as he opened the door as he shouted loud "SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR MY FRIEND WOKE UP!!!"

He went towards Arlo as he looked confused for a minute "I thought I was fighting with those bad guys along with the others?" Arlo asked Isen.

"You guys beat them but in the process you all were badly injured you know." Isen told him as Arlo nodded. "Are the others okay?" Arlo asked him another question.

Isen looked down "I'm not sure at all right now, like you they are have been in a coma for a month." Isen tells him. Isen gave Arlo some water to drink.

Arlo didn't face Isen at all, he just looked up at the ceiling now. It was quiet until the door opened "Oh your awake just like the others." Doctor tells them.

Arlo Pov

Does he mean that the rest are awake now too, I tried to move my body but it hurts so much. "Try not to move much. You and your friends were in a coma for a month, you all woke up today. We haven't notified your teachers yet but we will after I'm done with you." He tells me.

I nodded at him as he asked me some questions and I answered them. "Okay let me ask you one last question, do you have someone important that you love and care about?" He asked me.

Isen looked at me, I closed my eyes but shook my head "No I don't have someone." I told him as he wrote it down. Isen looked shocked but said nothing "I'm going to let the others know your up." I nodded as he left.

Midoriya Pov

I was wrapped with bandages and laying down on the hospital bed. I barely just woke like the others and my body hurts. The doctor asked me some questions and I answered them.

But for some reason one of those questions that I answered felt like I answered it wrong. Like I forgot someone but it must be my imagination again. I wonder if Mr.Aizawa and All Might are coming.

John Pov

I was looking up at the ceiling, I was still injured and I guess I was in a coma for a month. I sighed as I hated doing nothing at all, I wanted to go on my morning jogs or something.

This is so boring but I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something? It must not be important if I can't remember about it.

Bakugo Pov

I couldn't stay in bed anymore, I was getting damned bored just laying there and doing nothing. "Urgh!!!" Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as I lied back down on the bed.

Damn it, it hurts too much for me to move. I been in a coma for a month and these damn injures didn't heal at all! I wonder how Kirishima is holding up right now?

Kirishima Pov

I couldn't get up at all since it hurts so much right now. I wonder how the others are doing, are they hurting still like me? I wonder if Bakugo is getting bored of just laying down on the bed.

I heard a knock as I turned to see that Mr.Aizawa was tapping against the window as I gave him a smile and gave him a thumbs up too.

He smiled a little at me. I wonder if they are checking on the others too. I hope the others are doing okay too.

To be continued