Teams

Headmaster Vaughn Pov

"Now for the teams we paired you all up together." I told them all as they looked surprised. "Must we work with these self-proclaim hero's, headmaster." Arlo asked me as I stared at him.

Rei spoke up before I can "Why not it seems like a good chance to see what these UA students are made of." Rei smiled at everyone. "Rei is right Arlo you must give them a chance and this is the chance." I told them and he didn't speak further.

I can tell none of my students at Wellston trust these UA hero's course students at all. But I believe they might surprise them and change this school for the better.

"Mr.Aizawa will announce the teams since I have given him and All Might the chance to choose the teams." I told everyone. They all nodded.

Aizawa Pov

I stood up from my seat "Alright first off I chose your teams by the abilities and quirks you all have." I told everyone "You know our abilities but we don't know yours?" Isen tells me.

"Your headmaster told me your abilities so I can choose the teams." I told him as he stayed quiet now. "Team A will be Uraraka, Asui, Remi, Mineta, Seraphina, Sero and Kaminari. I believe you all will be a great rescue team." I told them as they all nodded.

"Next Team B will be Aoyama, Jiro, Shoji, Hagakure, Isen, Koda and Blyke. Like team A Aizawa also believe you will be a great Stealth team." All Might told them "If were supposed to be the stealth team then you should remove Blyke." Isen whispered as that earn a punch to the face by Blyke. We all sigh.

I did the next team "Team C will be Oijiro, Sato, Tokoyami, Momo, Iida and Rei. You all will be a great team together as I believe just like the rest." I told them as they all nodded.

The last team I looked at the list then at them my students "Remember this team must behave and not jump into action unless they attack first, Do I Make Myself Clear." I told them as I saw them gulp or look away "Yes sir." They told me.

I looked at the other students now "This will be Team D I chose them because these students are strong. Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, John and Arlo." I told them.

I can tell that All Might is also worried about this team, I am as well since they are reckless and they jump into action right away.

I sat back down "We are still in search for their location but we will find them at the mean time you all must sit and wait till we find them. That includes you four." I told them as I looked at them.

Midoriya raised his hand "Mr. Aizawa I was wondering this since you told us, who have they been killing exactly?" Midoriya asked me.

"We found out that they killed hero's and for people that are weak they give them a drug to make them stronger." Headmaster Vaughn answered Midoriya instead of me.

I closed my eyes "This is the end of the discussion while us teachers will keep searching. You all will continue like before." I told them.

We dismissed all of the students as they all left the conference room. We began to search again for these villains. I hope we find them fast.

To be continued