Headmaster and UA Teachers

Seraphina Pov

I was walking the teachers to the Headmaster office as I was in front of his door. First I fixed my school uniform and then I knocked on the door.

"Headmaster Vaughn it's me Seraphina with the UA Teachers." I told him. "Bring them in." He told me as I opened the door.

We walked in as he eyed us "I shall wait outside." I told him as he raised his hand up. "No it's alright to listen in Seraphina." Headmaster Vaughn told me as I nodded. I saw that the teacher in black walk up.

"Im sure the Principal has informed you about why we are here. I am Shota Aizawa and the big man is All Might." Aizawa told the Headmaster as he nodded (in the picture just pretend All Might is in his muscular form)

Headmaster Vaughn looked at them "Yes I'm aware why you and your students are here. But I have a question for you about your students." Headmaster Vaughn asked him.

I was staying quiet, I wanted to hear this conversation "All the teachers and the principal of UA know of our system yet you chose this school. Does your students know of this school system and how they hate Hero's." Headmaster Vaughn told Aizawa and All Might.

Hero's why would he bring that up, I looked at the teachers as I saw that they looked irritated with the Headmaster.

Aizawa Pov

This guy knows exactly what to say to us even thought we know of this school and he knows of our school we didn't tell any of our students.

I looked Vaughn in the eyes "What about you have you told these students about us?" I decided to ask him now.

We both looked at each other with intense glazes "Aizawa what are you doing?" All Might whispered to me "Just shut up and listen." I whispered back to All Might while still looking at Vaughn.

"I did not tell them about your school at all Shota Aizawa, But I know I should have. I want this school to change to be like your school." Headmaster Vaughn told us.

Me and All Might were taken back for a moment. "Headmaster Vaughn what do you mean by that?" The pink haired girl known as Seraphina asked her headmaster Vaughn.

He looked at his student "Seraphina UA has a course for young students to become hero's and that is the Hero course. They are here to learn about us and to train cause it seems that they were recently attacked well this class that is." Vaughn tells Seraphina.

Seraphina looked at us in shocked as I sighed "I'll tell my students about this school and you tell your students as well Vaughn." I told him as he nodded and agreed to me.

With that we left his office as Seraphina showed me and All Might the school is silent. She might be shocked since she is probably one of them that dislike us hero's.

I hope the students are doing alright and not fighting with their tour guides.

All Might Pov

That's was pretty intense, but both of them had good points. We both should have told young Midoriya and his classmates about this school.

Hopefully they are trying their best and not making any scenes with their guides.

Headmaster Vaughn Pov

I looked at the door where the UA teachers walked out from. "Can I come?" I heard a knock as I spoke up "Yes you can Keene." I answered.

Keene walked in "How did it go?" He asked me as I smiled a little "Pretty interesting. Their students don't know about our system at all. But ours don't know about them that much either." I told Keene.

He nodded "I hope you made the right choice of agreeing to his Vaughn." Keene says as I spoke up "I'm sure I did. These students might be what the our students need." I told him.

I looked out the window, I know that Seraphina might tell them. So I won't need to tell them myself but they might come asking for questions.

I'll wait till they come and ask me questions but hopefully they don't because I wouldn't know a lot about UA.

To be continued