UA meets Wellston!

Uraraka Pov

It was seven in the morning that we all met up at the train station, everyone was on time so we wouldn't have to meet Mr.Aizawa wrath. We all sat on a seat in the train.

I sat next to Tsuyu, behind us is Deku>///<and Todoroki. "Mr.Aizawa is UA on great terms with Wellston?" I asked our teacher.

Mr.Aizawa sighed and answered me "Yes but we don't agree on some stuff." We looked at him now trying to understand what he meant by that. "What kinds of stuff exactly?" Iida asked Mr.Aizawa. "You will find out once we get there young students." All Might rose his right arm up as we all nodded.

No one Pov

The hero course students of Class 1a have been on the train for five hours now. It was now time for them to get off and go to this school they will be observing and training at.

"We're here now lets walk to that school." Mr.Aizawa told his students "Mr.Aizawa are we walking?!" Sero shouted as the students were surprised as well. "Yes so you can see what the people are like here." Mr.Aizawa said as they started walking.

They saw nothing different at all but they weren't really paying much attention either they were all mostly focus on the school they will be going for two months.

After an hour of walking they came to a stop, they saw a few students at the gate.

Arlo Pov

I looked up as I saw a bunch of students here with two grown ups "Are you the UA students?" I asked them a buff guy came up. "Yes we are!" I sighed and I hoped they won't be too much trouble.

"My name is Arlo, my ability and rank level is Barrier and God-Tier(King)." I introduced myself "Hello my name is Remi I'm a High-tier(Queen) and my ability is Lightning." Remi gave them a huge smile.

Next was Blyke that spoke up "I'm Blyke, my ability is Laser Beam and my rank level is Elite-Tier(Jack)." Blyke told them as it was Isen turn now "Hi I'm Isen, my ability is Hunter and my rank level is Elite-Tier just like Blyke." Isen told them as he put his arm around Blyke neck.

Seraphina was next "I'm Seraphina I'm a God-Tier(Ace) and my ability is Time Manipulation." Seraphina said as she goes back on her phone.

"Hey I'm John and I'm a cripple I don't have an ability." John only smiled at them as I eyed him.

I wonder why the Headmaster really put John with a group. "What are all your names now." I asked them as the older man spoke up. "My name is Shota Aizawa, that there is All Might and these are our Hero course students class 1a." Aizawa introduces each one of his students.(Still don't feel well and if you seen My Hero Academia you know who is in his class.)

I looked at them the Hero course students the headmaster did not tell us about this. I knew this is a top school in Japan but I didn't know about this.

"We will be your guides so whatever you need just come to us. The Headmaster put you in groups with us and we will tell-" I was cut off by Remi as she shoved me out of the way.

"Here are the groups:

Arlo Group: Yuga Aoyama, Mashirao Oijiro, Toru Hagakure and Hanta Sero

Remi Group: Kyoka Jiro, Rikido Sato, Koji Koda and Momo Yaoyorozu

Blyke Group: Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Mezo Shoji and Fumikage Tokoyami

Isen Group: Minoru Mineta, Tenya Iida, Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui

John Group: Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and Eijiro Kirishima.

Seraphina Group: Shota Aizawa and All Might

A tick mark appeared on my cheek as I glared at Remi "Your gonna get it now." I told Remi as she smirk at me. "Try to Asslo!" Remi insulted me as I was now pissed off now "Before you start fighting we should be guides for them first." Isen told us as we sighed and nodded.

No one Pov

Seraphina sighed at getting a group but at least it's just two people and there adults so they won't be that much trouble for her.

She walked up to them "I'll take you to Headmaster Vaughn first before showing you around." Seraphina told them.

She saw John make a face that clearly said 'Don't leave me alone!' And she only grin at him. "Good Luck John." Seraphina told him as she walked away and he sighed.

The UA students walked up to the people they well be taking care of them. "Why did he have to give me a group...just what are you planning..." John whispered as he sighed.

But his group heard what he said and they wondered why they have him as a guide.

"I'll show you around the school." John gave them a smile as they only nodded but they felt like John wasn't quirkless/Crippled they felt like he did have a power.

To be continued