Tears

Uraraka Pov

I am in my room on the floor hiding my face in my arms and knees. It's raining hard outside...I was alone in the dark right now. I'm so worried about one person and that's Deku...

He's in the hospital in critical condition right now and he's in a coma...he has so many injuries from the battle. He could have died in that battle.

Tear were starting to stream down my cheeks as I could only think of Deku. "Please don't take him..." I cried softly but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"P-please D-Deku come back...!" I cried more and more. You promise to return to me remember...you said once you come back that you needed to tell me something too.

So please come back... "...Please...don't...leave."

Momo Pov

I was sitting down on the ground outside of the room I'm sharing with Uraraka. I hear her crying so much as my own tears started streaming down as well...I'm so worried and scared for him....

Todoroki and the others are in the hospital all badly injured...they are in critical condition right now and we're not even able to see them at all right now. More tears kept streaming down my cheeks.

He almost died against those villains they all could have died.

"P-please....be alright....Todoroki...." I whispered in tears as I hugged my knees and cried more. It's been a week and he is still in that coma... "So...Please...wake up..."

Seraphina Pov

I was in my room on my bed hugging my knees while I am lost in thought right now. The only thing in my head right now is John face and his smile...

I tried to see him in the hospital but they said I couldn't see him cause he's in critical condition...I hated this so much! "...You Idiot..." I whispered as tears streamed down my cheeks. Why! Why! Why! Why do you have to be such an idiot!

"...please...hurry...and wake...up...John..." I cried out in more tears. I couldn't stand this at all! It hurts so much that I can see him and that he's in pain... "...hurry John..." I whispered in tears.

Remember you wanted to tell me something...

Elaine Pov

I was in my room as I could hear Seraphina crying for John. I was hugging my knees as I stared straight at my door in silence...Arlo been in a coma for a week now and he's still in critical condition like the other guys....

You promise to come back and to tell me something important remember Arlo...you never break your promises at all...so please hurry and get better fast.

"...Arlo...please..." I cried more as more tears began to start streaming down my cheeks...only if I was allowed to see you then I'll probably be able to help you...

"...Arlo..." I cried out more and kept repeating his name over and over. You said you wanted to tell me something.

No Ones Pov

All the girls are devastated that they can't see the boys that they care about at all. They are all in tears, crying for the boys that they care and love. They want them to wake up and get better fast.

They want to know what they wanted to tell the girls, the girls want to see them smile and hug them to death for scaring them...they want them to wake up and be okay already....

To be continued