One Little Wish [2]

Start from the beginning

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed, and everyone turned around to look at me.

A pair of strong hands gripped onto my shoulders and pulled me into the closest room. It was dark inside, and I couldn't tell how this person looked like. But it had to be a guy, because if it isn't, this chick sure is beastly. I kept struggling but his grip was too strong, he was also holding something long and plasticy. Oh god no.. I'm still too young to lose my virginity! I began to scream like there was no tomorrow. I kept screaming until his hard covered my mouth. It was wet, and disgusting, ew!

"Shut up" he whispered. He sounded a bit annoyed and mumbled something about girls.

I rolled my eyes, and heard someone running towards the door. I was saved! Halleluyah, I'll never eat my dad's piece of apple pie ever again! The door knob twisted, and there was a big pause. Whoever came to help me sure cared enough to take their time. Suddenly the door bursted opened and water came flying all over face! The person behind me started reacting and pointed the plastic like thing towards the person who came in. Now I got it, it was a water fight! Phew, but my make up is smudged! Arghh. The person let go of me and I took this chance to run out. I heard laughter fill up the room.

By the time I went to the office I was drenched with water, and had smudged make up. I must've looked like a freak. Sigh. On the way I walked by people who would smile at me, or give me weird looks. Looks like my first impression's ruined. I walked up to the closest and biggest desk, and waited there silently. A woman around her 40s came, and gave me a polite smile. She had blonde hair which was tied up in a bun, and had light make up on. She was so beautiful, I could'nt stop staring!

"Hi, I'm Mrs.Hadams, how may I help you?" she still wore her smile.

"Oh, uh, I'm Valerie Hankins from Ophia Private Academy." I tried smiling ever though I knew I looked messed up.

"You must be the exchange student! Right this way please." She gave me a package which I assumed was my uniform and led me to the office washroom.

"Try on the uniform, it should fit you. The pricipal will be with you shortly." she gave me one last smile, and went back to her desk. I took one look in the mirror, and I swear I could've fainted right on the spot. My hair was soggy, and tangly, my eye liner was smudged, and I looked like I came from the streets! Good thing I kept my make up bag in my backpack. I took off my jacket and slipped on my uniform. It was navy blue with buttons down the center, and it had the LPA logo on the top right. At least it covered see through shirt. I rinsed off my face with water, and re-applied my make up on, as for my hair, all I could do was dry it as much as possible, and tied up a high pony tail. I left my bangs down though. I was finally ready to face the world again. I walked outside the washroom and Mrs.Hadam led me into a big room full of dark coloured funitures and antique items. It kinda reminded me of a huge living room. I sat down and saw a name card, "Scott James", the principal's territory. I remebered that the pricipal mentioning himself as Mr.James. The door behind me suddenly opened, and interupted my thoughts. I jumped, but hurried up and recovered.

"Nervous Miss Hankins?", an old man with whitish gray hair beamed. He was over weight, and had a big belly. kind of like Santa Clause. I mentally smiled at the thought.

"A little bit." I replied. Of course I am! I walked in LPA for the first time and get kidnapped into a room, not only that, but I was also used as a shield for a water fight!

"Don't worry, we have a friendly environment, you'll get used to it." He said. REAL friendly alright.

He handed me two sheets of paper, one was a school map, and one was my schedual with my locker number on it. Well, I guess I'm gonna have a locker buddy named Tiffany Goves. Suddenly Mr.James' office phone rang, but I minded my own business and kept looking down at my schedual until he mentioned water.