"We're not even in the proper gear." he argued. "For example, a leather jacket and proper shoes."

"Fine." I said turning on my heel. "I'll ride with Lee while you wait for us here."

I felt Jake grab my arm and twirl me around. He groaned and placed a helmet on my head.

"Button up your coat." he grumbled as he fastened the helmet tightly on my head.

I smiled up at him. "Love you."

"You better." he said mounting the motorcycle and putting his helmet on.

I grabbed his arm as I mounted the motorcycle. He grabbed both my hands and wrapped them around his torso.

"Please don't fall." he said turning his head to me. "Or squeeze me to death."

I rolled my eyes. "I know how to ride a motorcycle, Jake."

"Just reminding you." he said chuckling lightly.

He started it and I felt it vibrate under me. I looked to my left and also saw Lee start his.

He winked at me and closed the shade of his helmet.

I felt Jake reach behind him and close the shade of mine.

After closing his we went on our way.

I laughed and squealed as I felt the wind and my hair flying.

Halfway through we decided to put the shades of our helmets up to see the sights clearer.

We would stop a few times to take pictures or rest and then we would continue roaming around Milan.

I felt Jake vibrate and I could tell he was laughing and having as much fun as Lee and I.

And to think, he didn't want to go on the first time.

Lee took the lead and soon we ended up in what looked like a ranch.

Jake stopped the cycle and I untangled my arms from his torso.

I removed my helmet and ran my fingers through my hair. "Are we going horseback riding?"

Lee got off his cycle and placed his helmet on the handle. "Yup."

"Why?" Jake asked as he helped me off the cycle.

Lee shrugged. "It was a spur of the moment thing."

I chuckled lightly and shook my head. "I'm up for it."

"Great." Lee said smiling cheekily as he slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the building.

"First the motorcycle. Now, a horse." Jake groaned.

Once we were finished signing the papers and paying, we got to finally pick our horse.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful." I said going over to a cream colored horse.

"That's Angel." the guy said taking her out of her stable.

"Can I ride her?" I said patting her.

He nodded. "Sure. I'll just get the saddle and reigns."

"Can I get this guy?" I heard Jake say.

I turned to see him petting a light brown horse.

"That's Georgie." the guy said coming back with two more people, each holding a saddle and reigns.

"I'll get Shadow over here." I heard Lee who was petting a gray horse.

"How do you know his name's Shadow?"