"With Kaleb and the others, stupid." Jake said.

"Others meaning who?"

"You know my brother right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, Jace and I are friends."

"Good. Well, do you know Jade?"

"Yup. His soon to be girlfriend. Well, that's what I'm hoping for. I swear your brother could be so blind when it comes to Jade."

I nodded. "I know. I almost killed them." I said remembering how I tried convincing them both.

"It's true." Jake said before taking a sip of his drink.

"Anyways, they're coming too. Together with Kaleb and Letty. You know Letty, right?"

"Come on bro. Kate can come too." Jake offered.

"Yes, I know Letty. Nahh, Kate's going to Australia to spend Christmas there since she spent it with us last year." Lee said and I could tell he was bummed out because he wouldn't get to spend Christmas with her.

"Well, she could always come during the New Year's party." Jake said. "Come on bro, it's been a while since we all hung out."

"Hmm. Fine, I'll come. But there better be gifts for me."

I shook my head, an amused smile on my face. "Deal."

"Hey, we made the news again from last night." Lee said changing the subject and digging out his phone.

"Well, Jamie's one of the top designers and it was her last collection of the year." I stated.

Lee handed me the phone and I read it with Jake.

"Nina Maxfield and Jake Hawkins were seen together in Jamie Hawkins' last show of the year together with Lee Hawkins..."

"Ugh, next." I said swiping the phone showing the next article making Jake chuckle and return to his food.

"We found it sweet that Jake brought his girlfriend to his mother's fashion show..."

Next.

"The couple attended the cocktail party and mingled with some celebs and..."

Next.

"The couple was seen leaving early, together with Lee..."

"Why do I even bother." I said handing Lee back his phone.

Jake chuckled. "I have no idea why you read those stuff. You read the first sentence and don't even finish."

I shrugged and drank some of my cappuccino. "I'm curious."

Jake chuckled again and shook his head.

After eating Jake payed the bill and we headed back out again.

"So, where to?" Jake asked shoving his hands in the pockets of his coat. He extended his arm and I looped mine with his.

"Hey, I have an idea." Lee said, his face full of excitement.

Jake and I exchanged looks and shrugged.

~*~

"You can't be serious." Jake said.

"Hey, you agreed to it." Lee shrugged buttoning up his coat.

I smiled excitedly at Jake. "Come on, Jake."

Jake looked down at me. "Nina, you can't be serious." He said repeating what he told Lee.

I pouted a bit. "Come on! I haven't rode one in ages."