CHAPTER 08 | Movies

CHAPTER 08 | Movies

Hinata's POV

The smell of popcorn wafts through the air the moment I step inside. Chatter fills the air, the sound of footsteps ushering away only adding to the noise in the large room.

An arm drapes over my shoulder, making me snap my head to the side. My lips part as the voice greets my ears, a smile filling my features in result.

Sakura stands beside me, chewing on a piece of pink bubblegum, she throws a wink my way quickly pulling me and Ino towards the front.

We don't have time to react before we're standing in front of the cashier, her voice greeting the man as she orders the movie tickets. I part my lips about to grab my bag to pay, she only waves her hand in dismissal dripping the money onto the counter.

In seconds she grabs the tickets along with the snacks. Ino rolls her eyes in amusement, grabbing the bucket of popcorn, Sakura shoves the candies into my hands. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the tickets as we make our way towards the rest of the group.

Sasuke and Naruto stand next to each other their hands wrapped tightly around their own bucket of candies. I smile their way, their heads tilting up as they notice our presence.

Sakura squeals in delight, "Sasuke-Kun! I'm so glad you made it!"

Sasuke rolls his eyes, "Tch, not like I had a choice."

Sakura jumps up her arms wrapping around her neck, never once noticing the slight blush filling his cheeks the moment their skin touch.

Naruto winks his way elbowing him in the ribs teasingly, as Sakura pulls back her face beet red. Before I could say anything in return, her fingers wrap around my wrist pulling me down the hall towards the movie room.

Ino sighs in disbelief, waving her fingers towards the boys she quickly jogs up to us. Her blond hair whipping across her eyes, not noticing the lingering eyes headed her way from a certain boy.

˚ ˚ ˚ ˚ ˚

The air whipped past our faces the moment the door shot open. A shiver crawled up my skin, shoving my hands into my pockets. I watched my breath come out in whit puffy smoke. As Sakura and Ino chatted lightly about the movie.

An arm draped around my shoulder making me jump up in surprise. A squeal left my lips, my eyes widening in result.

"Relax. It's only me." Naruto's voice shot into my ear, his hands coming up defensively. 

"Oh." My body relaxed, his voice meeting my ears.

His blue eyes twinkled in the moonlight, his golden hair looking tousled as ever. I chuckled lightly, "Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

Nervously he rubbed the back of his neck. His fingers fiddling with the zipper of his orange jacket. My eyes scanned the scene around me, noticing how everyone was talking to someone within the group.

Naruto and me being behind the rest. As everyone else seemed to completely forget about us.

But in that moment Sakura turned my way shooting me a thumbs up. A sigh left my lips as Ino shot me a wink herself. Her pink lips pulled into a wide smile as her arm draped over Sai's shoulder.

Naruto cleared his throat bringing me back, "I actually wanted to discuss the project."

I nodded, "I was hoping to discuss that with you as well."

He smiles lightly, "well you see, I was wondering if you'd be able to come tomorrow to my house. So we can get started, if that's alright with you, of course?"

I smiled lightly. "That sound perfect. What time should I come over?"

"How does 5 work for you?"

"Great!"

He grins my way his arm pulling me to his side. A squeak leaving my lips in shock. He doesn't seem to notice as laughter falls from his lips, his blue eyes shut tightly.

I only smile in return. My heart squeezing in affection as he waves his hand towards Sasuke. Only do him to start a conversation with him, his arm never once leaving my side. As the feeling of his flesh against my own, brought a sense of comfort over me.

My eyes fell the ground beneath us, thoughts racing through my head. I turned his way, his face turned from mine a smile dragging over his lips.

I love you.

I love you so much Naruto-Kun.

If only you could realize.

______

A/N

Question: Favorite book?

OTHER WORKS:

- Married to a Malfoy

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE.

Thank you,

- AILEEN J