CHAPTER 03 | The Horror of Class Exams

Hinata's POV

I twirled my pencil in between my fingers, my dark blue locks falling at my side, covering my face from onlookers, I look down my eyes landing on the second question. I furrow my eyebrows, not understanding the problem.

How was I supposed to know which war the Battle of Austerlitz took place in at the time?

I quickly circled the answer I saw fit and moved on to the third question, wondering what score I would get. Kakashi's voice cut the silence, making every student look up.

"Make sure you are looking over every answer correctly." his calm voice filled the room, his expression looking bored as he stared at Naruto's exam from behind the desk. Kakashi continues to walk around the room reading over his book in his hands.

I bit my lip, a blush forming on my cheeks, I stared at Naruto from behind, his blond hair looking messily as ever, he ran his finger over them stressed as he stared at his exam. I wanted to help him, I knew Naruto struggled with History the most, but, how could I?

The phone rang, cutting the class's silence, Kakashi sighed walking towards his desk he picked up the phone, his eyes reeking with boredom. I stifled a laugh, shaking my head in amusement. I looked back down at my exam.

The questions glared back at me.

Two down, forty-eight more to go.

A voice breaks me out of my thoughts, I look up, my face immediately heating up, Naruto waved me over cupping his hand over his mouth, he tries to gather my attention.

"Hinata, I need your help." he whispers, his eyes widening desperately.

Words stumble over my mouth as I try to gather my thoughts, "Which problem?" I ask.

"Number one, please help me." he begs, his blue eyes staring back at me hopelessly.

"Sure." I look down at my answer, seeing that I circled the first option, "It's A." I reply, whispering over to him.

"Thank you, Hinata." he grins, joy filling his eyes. He turns around writing down the answer immediately.

I nod, giving him a small smile my cheeks burn in embarrassment. Naruto runs his hand over his blond hair, a smile filling his face as he goes on to his second question, I see the slight hesitation flicker over them.

I can only stare helplessly as he tries to answer them all, Sasuke rolls his eyes answering his questions with ease, not once breaking a sweat. Naruto starts to stress, gripping his head and he stares at the answers, his eyes glazing over with frustration.

"Loser." Sasuke mumbles, under his breath answering his last question, he moves on to the written part of the assignment.

Naruto turns to him in anger, gripping his hair, "I'll make it through, believe it." he whisper-yells, turning back to his paper in a huff. I can only smile, looking at the obvious bromance they have in between their hatred for one another.

Naruto turns giving me a sheepish look, he's about to open his mouth when kakashi sense drops his book to his desk with a loud thud.

"I would advise you not to cheat Naruto."

Naruto turns frantically fixing himself, he looks up at Kakashi, rubbing his hand over the back of his neck, "I'm not cheating, I was only cracking my back, I promise." he grins, fiddling with his pencil.

The class erupts into laughter, Kakashi shakes his head going back to his book, keeping a close eye on Naruto. I stare looking around the room. I spot Sakura and Ino stifling their laughter over their hands.

They wink my way, a blush rises up my neck, I look down, stumbling over my words. I hide behind my exam quickly scribbling something down, to look occupied. They only laugh more, going back to their work.

The bell soon rings signaling our last class is finally over, Kakashi sighs and begins to collect the papers raising his right eyebrow towards Naruto he speaks out. "Well you have one more answer then what you had one your last test."

The class erupts in laughter, as Kakashi collects the rest of the exams everyone begins to get up. Naruto releases a frustrated growl, grabbing his backpack he looks up at Kakashi with determination.

"You wait and see, one day I'll earn the respect I deserve."

Sasuke shakes his head in amusement, "Have fun explaining that to your parents, loser."

I laugh, Sakura and Ino walk my way as I stare longingly at Naruto hoping that one day, he'll realize the love I have for him. Ino slings her arm over my shoulder, giving me a small smile, "Don't lose hope." she whispers.

I only smile back, as I watch Sasuke and Naruto begin to argue over nonsense, Sakura sighs large red heart eyes practically bulging out of her face. I nudge her on the ribs, signaling over to Sasuke.

"Look." I whisper.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking over at Sasuke. He catches her staring, turning his head he gives her a silent nod, seconds later going back to arguing with Naruto.

Her face practically lights up in fire, she stifles the scream trying to escape her lips, she falls into Ino's arms sighing at the small form of acknowledgement she had with Sasuke.

We laugh filing out of the classroom, Naruto's protests follow us all the way out as he tries to explain to Sasuke that he could manage to take an Exam.

______

A/N

Hope you guys liked chapter 3! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

OTHER WORKS:

-Married to a Malfoy

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE.

Thank you,

-AILEEN J