𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚄𝚙 -♥✧~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺

//Izuku POV\\Thursday, 12:02I sit on my bed, knees tucked to my chest as I stare out the window

//Izuku POV\\
Thursday, 12:02

I sit on my bed, knees tucked to my chest as I stare out the window. I lay my head on my knees and wait for Recovery Girl who is supposed to give me a type of check-up at this time. The only reason they are coming is because of when Kacchan had spoke about me to Aizawa, but I can't say that I don't need this check-up. A lot has happened in just a few days.

Knock Knock.

I turn my head towards the door and watch as recovery girl opens the door slowly, revealing All Might behind me. My expression morphs into confusion and shock as the two walk in and close the door. All Might just waves awkwardly.

"U-uhm.. Hi.. Uh... What're you doing here, All Might? N-not that I m-mind that you're h-here I ju-just--" I dissolve into stuttering as All Might just holds a hand up and interrupts me. 

"You're fine, Young Midoriya. I didn't have classes to do today, and if I'm being honest I just wanted to make sure you are doing okay! I got a bit concerned when Aizawa told me about what Young Bakugo had said to him!" He gives the best smile he can in his weaker form as he takes a seat in my nearby chair. I get more comfortable as Recovery Girl looks unamused.

"Why do you have bandaged on your eye, boy? What did you do this time?" She asks in a sarcastic but accusing tone. I only rub my neck as I try to think of a good way to explain. 

"W-well- Uh...." I mumble and just sigh, deciding to just show them. Slowly I take off the bandages with a dejected look as their faces contort into a look of horror and concern. 

"I.. Uhm.. I woke up with a f-flower... growing there... I-... I d-don't know exactly why b-but, I have a g-good guess." My hands become fists in my lap as I look down at it. They don't respond, so I take it as a chance to keep speaking.

"I.. I saw..U-uh.. Momo k-kiss..." I pause and grit my teeth, the painful memory flashing before my eyes. It still hurts to think about it. Why try to delay surgery? I already know Todoroki doesn't like me back, right? I just shake my hand as if it would erase the thought from my mind. I don't know that yet. "U-uh..Todoroki." I look back at their faces. They look at me with pity and worry. I just fidget with my hands. 

"Hmm... This is a big issue, then. Now that we know that Todoroki doesn't-" I cut off Recovery Girl. 

"We d-don't know, ac-actually. I.. I just... When I saw it, I probably shouldn't have. T-they were in Todoroki's room.. S-studying, I think... And u-uhm.. I just saw them and left.. s-so I don't know the f-full story.. Uraraka says that if they were a... An uh... Thing..." I state making air quotes with my fingers, "Then they w-wouldn't keep it a secret... B-but I don't know f-for sure.." I get through talking with multiple stutters. I don't know why I'm so anxious and nervous. Maybe it's just the topic...

"Uraraka says I shouldn't be so p-pessimistic.. I thought that they were a thing for sure, but she ch-changed my mind.." I chuckle, remembering how she tried to cheer me up.