𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 -♥✧~ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

[Third Person P

[Third Person P.O.V] 
 Friday, 8:37 p.m.

 After a long day of training and working on my ultimate move, the class had headed into their dorms and decided to chill out and talk. Everybody was chatting it up when Ochako Uraraka had received a idea. She stood up.

"Guys! Let's play some sort of game!!" She yelled, catching the attention of everybody.

"Ooh.. What kind of game?" Mina Ashido piped up.

"Truth or dare!" She squealed and the girls seemed to like that idea. However, most of the boys seemed unamused, including Deku. 

"I'm going to head up to my room. I'd rather not." Shoto Todoroki stood up and replied in a monotone voice. 

"Awe..!" Uraraka whined. "Please?? It would be so fun!" 

"Actually, I think I'm to head up to my room as well." This time it was Tokoyami to get up and leave. One by one the boys left with the same response until it was just Izuku who was going to leave next. 

"Well then..." He paused and got up. 

"Aw, C'mon! It's just gonna be the girls?" Uraraka whined.

"I guess so. Sorry guys.. I'm just not feeling up to it." Izuku gave a awkward laugh and left to go to his room. 

[Izuku Midoriya's POV]
Friday, 9:09pm   

What I really wanted right now was sleep. So, when I lied in bed I was confused when I didn't. But, eventually the reason why had came to my mind. Todoroki.. I couldn't stop thinking about him.  I closed my eyes and allowed my self to think about this crush. I didn't want to have this crush in the first place.

What if my friends find out about my sexuality? What even is my sexuality? Do I like girls..? Boys..? Both?? What if All Might finds out? What if they hate me... no. What if Todoroki hates me if I confess? If I spill my feelings out to him.. He isn't gay or anything like that. He would probably only see me as a classmate, much less a friend. I don't even know how I have such good friends here anyway...  

He brought his arm up to his eyes but quickly moved it. He felt the wet tears streak down his face that he didn't know were there. 

Stop being a crybaby, Izuku.. You shouldn't have focused on that.   
I quickly sighed and got up. Maybe a walk on the beach that I helped All Might clean would be good. 

[Time Skip]

I sat on the beach this time, staring out into the waves. I would have been running and exercising, but I thought that today maybe I would just sit down and enjoy the view for a few minutes. However, today my thoughts filled up with Todoroki. His attitude and his rare smile he shows once in a while makes me want to just die of pure happiness. I just give myself a shaky smile realizing my stupid crush and accepting it. One day I'll tell him, and when that day comes I'll be rejected.. and that's okay.

It felt like minutes of my just sitting there, staring out into the ocean and sky and thinking to myself about nothing but everything at the same time. I blinked and the sky became a darker shade of blue and the people who were on the docks earlier had left.

I sigh as I start to get up and finally go for my walk when I hear footsteps coming up from behind me. I whip my head around, prepared for anything. That's when I see All might walking towards me.I turn back around and smile. 

"Hello, Young Midoriya!" He casually waves and walks over to me. "What are you doing out here?" He questions me and raises a eyebrow. 

"Just.. Relaxing. I guess. I was going to go running on the beach though." I grinned.

"Well, that would be beneficial to your health, But you should start heading to your dorms; Its 11 p.m.!" he rubbed the back of the neck awkwardly as that information sunk in. "You can always go for your walk tomorrow!" He piped up as I stayed silent. 

11 p.m. I've been.. sitting here for.. 2 hours? That seemed shorter than I had thought 2 hours would be. 

"A-are.." I muttered. "Are you sure its 11 p.m., A-all might? It f-felt like I left the d-dorms just a few..uhm..M-minutes ago." I stuttered nervously. All Might gave me a concerned look before brushing it off.

"I believe I stated the time right, young Midoriya. Maybe you should get some rest.. Tomorrow is a new day. A Saturday to be exact. Just relax." He gave me a thumbs up as he started to walk off with me trailing behind. I sighed. So much for going for a walk. 

[787 words, 4,170 characters]

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAA My first story/ chapter thing?? Omg it's so scary. I put off actually posting my little story for a while so uhh.. hope this isn't a waste. Hope you enjoyed! :D