𝚁𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -♥✧~ 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁

//Izuku POV\\Saturday, 12:05

//Izuku POV\\
Saturday, 12:05

Warning: Panic Attack / Flower Attack, Character Death (?), Todoroki being a bitch (Does that count as a warning?) 

I close the door behind me with a sigh and reach up to itch my bandages as I leave the dorms to go on my walk. I put an earbud in and play music as I walk, letting the wind around me mess with my hair. Suddenly, I hear a door close behind me. I hadn't been walking for more than a few minutes, so I was still relatively close enough to hear it. I whip my head around and met Todoroki's gaze. His eyebrows shoot up and he stands at the door. I pause, a blush forming on my face. What the- Why is he here?!

I wave awkwardly as Todoroki nods and walks over to me. 

"Hey.." Todoroki speaks with mild discomfort and rubs the back of his neck. I hesitate. Damnit, does he hate me? I did avoid him all day.. 

"U-uhm.. Hi.. You.." I pause and avert my gaze. "You couldn't sleep, either?" I look up to see him halfheartedly shrug. I exhale and inhale quietly, my anxiety filling my mind. 

"Y-you..You want to w-walk together?" I smile at Todoroki who seems to be judging me with his gaze. I become more nervous as Todoroki shrugs again. "I thought you were avoiding me." 

Ouch. I messed up. 

"I-i.." I stutter, eyes widening. I fell tears prick my eyes as I feel my anxieties and emotions rush at me. "I'm.. I'm sorry about that.. I.. I-" I look at the ground to avoid Todoroki's glare. 

"You're what?" He narrows his eyes. After a minute of silence, he speaks again.

"You're... Sorry? Midoriya, I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much, but I can't do anything if you don't tell me. Honestly, you haven't talked to me at all and every time I ask you, you say you're, 'fine' which is total bullshit." He spits out harshly. I flinch on instinct- No, I'm at UA. Stop acting weak. 

"R-right... I... I haven't been honest with you b-because I.." I swallow. I'm pathetic. Todoroki hates me because I was being stupid. Imagine what he'll say when I tell him it was all because of a crush? He'll know I'm weak then if he doesn't know already. I feel all confidence leave my body as I take a deep breath. No, I have to tell him. Maybe it'll fix this. 

"I l-like you.. and I keep ge-getting nervous around you.. S-so I... I'm sorry." I cross my arms and bring them closer to my chest as I try my best to look smaller. Taking deep breaths, I try to focus on my thoughts. Calm down. You're at UA. He isn't like them.. Right? 

"I.. I have this disease.. It's called hanahaki disease.. I cough out petals and flowers because I feel one-sided love from my crush and.. I just never had enough courage until now to really tell you how I feel because I was afraid that you would just reject me and I know that sounds like shut a stupid excuse because you probably are going to reject me because I'm so pathetic but I-" I immediately shut up as I realize I'm muttering and that's probably annoying. I look up at Todoroki, who is running a hand through his hair with a blank expression. He shakes his head.