𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 -♥✧~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

//Izuku POV\\Saturday, 1:23 p

//Izuku POV\\
Saturday, 1:23 p.m.

Todoroki was onto me. I just needed to find recovery girl, and nobody will have to worry about it. I never thought of searching it up.. It was worth a shot. I was sitting in my room, camping out and doing nothing but homework and studying, really. I pulled out my phone. 

"Coughing out petals" I typed on my phone, it vibrated with each tap. This was bound to give me something, right..?

My eyes widened as I scrolled through everything. Hanahaki disease? It didn't make sense.. but nothing really made sense after quirks came about. Anything is truly possible. Even this horrid disease...

[The Article]:

 Hanahaki disease; A disease in which the victim throws up or coughs out petals, flowers, and blood. This disease affects those that feel one-sided love. This disease can eventually kill off the victim from suffocation from the flowers filling up the lungs.
  The disease has many stages, starting off when minimal blood and coughing up petals here and there. The next stage increase the amount of blood and petals and might even become whole flowers. Some people are unlucky enough to have a flower grow on their face and can grow where the eyes or mouth is, limiting their use.
  The only ways to be rid of this disease is to confess from the beloved and have them return the feelings, or getting surgery. However, getting surgery removes all romantic feelings you have ever felt from said person.

I read everything. Todoroki.. I knew who I loved immediately. I couldn't go to recovery girl now! They would make me just get surgery probably.. I need to tell somebody! I don't really want to die just because of a stupid crush! I sighed and stared at the time. 1:56 p.m. I've been in my room for hours apparently, but it felt like a blink of an eye. I need to clear my mind for now and just stay away from Todoroki.. 

There are many conflicts fighting in my mind. The easiest solution is to tell Todoroki and see if he likes me back or not. If he doesn't, then I'll go through with surgery and forget about my feelings. I also should tell somebody, but I don't even know who! I don't want surgery in all honesty. I don't just want to forget these feelings.. even if he doesn't like me back. But I don't want to die! 

I paced in my room, non-stop. I tugged at my hair violently and muttered to myself. Why me?! Why Todoroki..

Knock. Knock.  I flinched at the sound and stumbled backwards a few step, almost falling down. I stared towards my door. As if on cue, the last person I needed to see right now had appeared.

"Midoriya..?" Todoroki!! TODOROKI??!? WHY IS HE-

"H-huh..? Todoroki? C-come in..!" I called to him, though that was the complete opposite of what I wanted. For once in my life I should have just been selfish and screamed something along the line of, 'PLEASE GO AWAY!' Though I would never want to be purposely rude..

"Are you alright? You have been acting.. different. I'd like to talk, if you don't mind." Todoroki opened the door a bit and peered in. 

WHY ME?!

[541 words, 2,996 characters]

A/N: Oop the next chapter is gonna get intense. Todoroki being here just make's his condition worse. Poor bb 

Does that count as a spoiler-