42. "Im rotten to the core"

.."And I know we are only young but I know what I feel. And I know what love feels like. And I know that you are who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Quinn hearts," Jay bent down onto one knee, opening a small red velvet box "Will you marry me?" 

Matty, Charlie, Piper and Chelsea stood, hidden watching it all go down. Chelsea and Piper were holding onto eachother in anticipation. "What if she says no?" Chelsea asks, whispering. "She won't" Matty whispers back confidently. "They are young" Piper mumbles. "Stop doubting their love" Charlie says. Piper and Chelsea just focus back on the scene. Within a matter of moment their best friend could be engaged. 

Ace, Celia and Dizzy watch from inside, looking out the window. "I could have a brother in law soon" ace mumbles. "Honey, you've basically had a brother in law for ages" Celia smirks. "But this is like official" Ace says. "You know what's not official?" Dizzy buts in. Ace and Celia look at her in confusion, "You two" she smirks. The none official couple roll their eyes and turn back to the official couple. 

Quinn hands flew to her face. At the beginning of the day she would not have expected it to turn out like this. She had tears in her eyes, looking at jay stood infront of her on one knee. "Yes" she could just about get out without crying. He slipped the ring onto her finger and she flung her arms around him. He held her tight. They were getting married, two kids from the isle. Two kids who grew up thinking love was all a myth were getting married. They were told not to dream of a happily ever after as they were not as happy as they sounded. They ended up dreadful and ruined. But Jay and Quinn knew better, they knew they would work. 

 The original other three appeared, mal and evie rushing to Quinn. "I'm engaged!" she squeals as they both give her a hug. "It's about time" Evie giggles, having seen their whole relationship develop. "I can't believe it" Quinn mumbles, admiring the ring. The two boys join the group and mal pulls five cans of spray paint out of her bag. She throws one to each of her friends. They all nod at eachother. "Last one over the bridge" Carlos starts. "Is a rotten apple!" they all shout, running towards the bridge, laughing. 

Mal:

They say I'm trouble

They say I'm bad

Fire in my belly

So don't make me mad

Jay

A dirty no good

Down to the bone

I'll take that trophy

Back to my zone

Evie:

So I got some mischief

In my blood

My fashions wicked

Hands of my gloves

Carlos:

They think I'm callous

A lowlife hood

The times are changing

Bad is the new good

Quinn, Mal & Evie:

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world

Wicked world

Quinn, Mal, Evie, Jay & Carlos:

I'm rotten to the core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core

Who could ask for more?