40. "Off you go"

5/5/19. The 5th of May. A normal day to most, an extremely special day to Jay and Quinn. This is the date they met all those years ago. The day which began their journey to true love. They celebrate it every year, in different ways. Today jay has something special planned. Something which is going to make this day even more special. Something which is going to change their lives for the better. 

She woke up and felt different. Narrowing her eyes in confusion, she rolled over and noticed he wasn't there next to her. Jay only ever woke up before Quinn when he had something planned, whether that be a prank or something special. One day he had woke up early, only to hide outside to spray her with water when she walked out. However another time, as we know, he was up early planning their wonderland adventures. It was all a guess with jay. 

Where he usually lay was just a note. Rubbing her eyes, Quinn picked it up. She read it, a smile growing bigger with each word. 

Good morning Hearts, 

As you know, today is a very special day, 

If you want to see where i'll be, 

go to the place where you first met me <3

Quinn smiled to herself, already knowing where It was. Quickly, she got herself ready, making a slight effort but was more excited to begin her clue trail. She slipped her jacket on, placing the clue inside her pocket and left the house to begin the long walk to the isle. Outside her house was a car she didn't recognise. However she did recognise the people inside. "Darling, you didn't think you were going to walk did you?" Matty smiles, leaning out of the window. Charlie appears at the door, opening it for her to get in. "You're in on his plan?" she questioned, leaning forward slightly. The boys nod in unison. Quinn grows hopeful, "Can you tell me what's going on?  "What fun would it be if we told you" Charlie winks. Quinn rolled her eyes, she wasnt very patient. 

"And here we are" Charlie smiled as they arrived on the isle. "Thank you" Quinn smiled, jumping out. "Go get your man" Matty teases, remembering that day in their dorms. Quinn rolls her eyes playfully, she knew jay, it wasnt going to be that easy to find him. 

Just as she expected, he wasn't stood there. Instead, it was mal, holding a bouquet of red and white roses and a note. She smiles softly and hands them to her friend. "mal, I have a boyfriend, you're engaged" Quinn teases, taking them from her with a smile. "They are from jay, read the note" Mal says. Quinn reads it. 

As you know, you're my partner in crime, 

Next is the place we spent a lot of our time <3

"So you know what's going on aswell" Quinn smirks. "Yes, and no i'm not telling you" Mal says. Quinn pouts. "I'm here to make sure you go to the correct place" Mal rolls her eyes. "Oh so he doesn't trust me" Quinn giggles, she was well known for getting lost. "Where are you going?" Mal grows slightly impatient. "The rose garden?" Quinn asks. Mal nods and slightly pushes her friend in that direction. 

When Quinn walks into their infamous garden, she half expects jay to be stood there. But alas, he wasn't, instead stood Evie, holding a note. "Oh so you're in on it aswell" Quinn smirks, walking over to her. "I am, but i'm not telling you" Evie smirks. "Give me a clue?" Quinn pleads. A smirk plays on evies lips as she just hands Quinn the note. "Oh you know that's not what I meant" the blonde rolls her eyes, but opens the note none the less. 

 I know that you miss all your friends, 

So go to the place where we thought it was the end <3

A slight look of confusion crosses Quinns face before she realises. "Is it where we had our argument?" She asks. "Yep, where we lost you for five weeks" Evie smiles. "Do I have to walk all the way there?" Quinn asks, she wasnt one for exercise. "Oh darling, you really don't think do you?" Charlie appeared at the gate. "Oh so you're taking me back?" Quinn smiles. "Obviously" he offers her his arm. Quinn takes it, smiling. They walk back to the car and begin driving back to Auradon. 

As Quinn got out, she looked around, slightly confused. "I'm here to escort you" Carlos smiles, attracting Quinns attention. Quinn smiled at him, jay really had thought this through. She took his arm before stopping, not remembering where she was going.  She pulled out the clue again and reread it. "Oh, outside the practice room" she mumbles to herself, walking in. Surprisingly, she didn't see Ace with Celia and dizzy, but she waved to Celia and dizzy as she walked. Then they arrived outside the practice rooms and Quinns face lit up when she saw who was there. She ran up to the pair, pulling them into a hug. "I know something you don't" Chelsea teases in a singsong tone. "Give me a clue?" she tries again. Piper just hands her a note. Again, Quinn rolls her eyes but reads the note. 

I know you're getting curious but we're nearly through, 

To get your final clue, go to the place where I would pick up you <3

Quinn smiled. "So where are you going?" Piper asks, though she knew her best friend knew. "Our old dorm room" Quinn smiled. "Off you go" Chelsea pushed her slightly. Quinn walked off, excited to hopefully find out what this was all about. "Oh and Q?" Piper called back. "if you don't cry, i'll be confused" Chelsea winks. Quinn just looked at them in confusion. Their statement made this whole thing even more confusion. It also made her even more exciting to see her boy at the end of it.