13. "One day"

She arrived at the house, it was obvious. She knocked, seven times. It's strange and specific,  thats what wonderland people do. "Who is it?" The Cheshire Cat singsongs as he opens the door, in human form, obviously. "Quinn! You're back?" he looks at her in confusion. "Not for long, Is Chelsea in?" She asks. He nods and turns to the house. "Chelsea! You have a visitor" he calls. "I don't want to talk to them! I don't like people!" Chelsea shouts back. He just rolls his eyes.  "You just might want to see this one" he singsongs. Chelsea walks down, rolling her eyes. He just smiles at her and steps aside. "Quinn!" she shouts, running towards her best friend. She almost knocks the princess over with a hug but Quinn stabilises herself. "we are going on a walk, bye dad" she shuts the door. They begin on their walk they did everyday absentmindedly. 

"Why are you back?" Chelsea asks. As much as she wanted to think it was for her, she knew she'd be wrong. "Mal came back, decided to come retrieve her" Quinn shrugs. "Huh" Chelsea sighs. "Where are they now?" She asks. "Mal and evie are at lady tremaines and Carlos and Jay are back in Auradon, long story" Quinn shrugs. "What's going on with you and jay then?" Chelsea smirked. "We are... we're good" Quinn smiles at the thought of him. "You're in love" The purple haired girl singsongs. "Shut up" Quinn nudges her. Both girls laugh, it was good to be back together. 

"So how's brother dearest" she asks. "He misses you" Quinn says, it was the truth. "Yeah right" Chelsea scoffs. "It's true" Quinn says. Chelsea just rolls her eyes. "What are the wonderland crazies like? Still nice to you?She asks. "Don't call them that" Quinn says. "What! I count myself as one of them, you can not tell they aren't crazy" Chelsea says. Quinn just pouts and fold her arm."Don't give me the look" She instructs  "Put the pout away". Quinn does as she is told, for once. "You know i'm right" Chelsea smirks. "Definitely" Quinn says, sarcasm laced in her tone. 

"but really, How is Auradon?" Chelsea asks. "We've had this conversation?" Quinn says, confused. "Yes, but that was a while ago, when you were still the Quinn who didn't like many things except Jay" Chelsea sates. "What do you mean?" Quinn asks. "Before you left you didn't like many things, except jay, and now you are the Quinn who likes everything, still jay" Chelsea says. "how did everyone know I liked jay before I knew I liked jay?" Quinn sighs. "Because we know you darling" Chelsea gives her friend a grin. Quinn noticed the similarities between Chelsea and Charlie. They not only looked alike, but they acted alike. They were so similar. 

Mal and Evie left lady tremaines and Dizzy was looking through the sketchbooks. There were two. One blue, one red. The blue one belonged to evie. It contained dresses and outfits which Evie had created. The red one belonged to Quinn. Her's was slightly different. It had jewellery designs that she wanted to make whenever she finally got to auradon. It also have accessories and makeup looks Quinn had created and tried out. Dizzy adored looking through them. It reminded her of her friends, who were more like her big sisters at this point. 

"I have someone else to visit" Quinn says. "Dizzy?" Chelsea smiles. The blonde nods. As they part ways Quinn remembers something. "Wait" she says and Chelsea turns back to her friend. "If I were you i'd pack a bag of your things" Quinn smirks. "Why?" Chelsea looked confused. "I just, I don't think you'll be going to bed at home tomorrow" And with that, Quinn walked away, leaving Chelsea in utter confusion. 

She grins as she arrives at the place she spent alot of her time when she lived on the isle. Pushing the doors open very quietly, she caught sight of the girl she saw as her younger sister. Quinn walked up to her and hugged her from behind. Dizzy span around and squealed when she saw who it was. "Quinn! You're back!" She squeals. "My ear" Quinn says, stepping back, covering her ear. "Oops" Dizzy giggles. "Whatcha looking at?" Quinn comes back and rests her arms on the table. "Your sketchbook" Dizzy shows it to her friend proudly. "Aww you kept this" Quinn smiles, flicking through the pages when something catches her eye. 

"I remember designing that" she points to it and smiles

"I remember designing that" she points to it and smiles. "Did you ever make it?" Dizzy asks. Quinn shakes her head. "I will, one day" Quinn smiles. And idea forms in her head and she smiles. "Do you miss it here?" Dizzy asks, as Quinn pulls a chair over. "Kind of" Quinn shrugs. "I miss the people, but auradon is so much....nicer". Dizzy nods. "One day i'll get to go right?" Dizzy smiles hopefully. "One day" Quinn nodded. She would make it her mission to get dizzy, and a few other vks she adored, off the isle. Dizzy just nodded and smiled. Quinn pulled the small girl into a hug. "I have to go" She stands up. "Okay, Bye" Dizzy smiled, reopening Quinns sketchbook. "Bye" Quinn smiled sadly and walked out. Time to go home. 

She threw the stone and ran all the way up. "I'm back" she announces dramatically. "Wonderful" Mal rolls her eyes. "Don't be stressed, the boys will pull through" Quinn smiles, lying down on her bed. "God we've changed" she notices the painting they had on the walls. "We have" Evie nods. "People have changed us" Mal joins her friends on Quinns bed. "For me, it was ben, for you" She points to evie "It was Doug" Then she turns to Quinn "God knows how many people have changed you, but Jay played a huge part in that" Mal say, lying down. "How so?" Quinn tilts her head to the side. "example a, when the boys were flirting with you the day I gave ben the cookie, you could have easily broke their hearts, yet you decided to leave with jay" Mal says. "Example b, when mal wanted you to spell ben, you looked at jay and said no" Evie smiles. "Okay okay I get it" Quinn says before they could say anymore. She didnt need to be reminded about how soft she'd gotten.