5. "lovers, that aren't lover yet, tiff"

As they finally arrived, Quinns excitement grew. She was about to meet the people she'd wanted to meet for years. Sure her first ten years were spent hating them, but as she got older, her curious nature grew. "Everyone, Quinn" Matty says as the walked in. Quinns eyes scanned around. From just one look she knew who everyones parents were. One was blonde, blue eyes and wearing blue. Another girl had brown hair with coloured streaks and a hat sat atop her head. The boy had white hair, wore blue and had an obvious pocket watch. The final boy was purple haired and had a huge smile, someone she recognised. "Im Ally" the first girl stood up and pulled Quinn into a hug. "Maddy" the second girl stood up and Quinn gave her a quick hug. "William" The first boy stood up. Quinn smiled at him and noticed piper was staring. Looks like her friend had a crush. "And Charlie" Quinn says as the familiar boy appears before her. "Quinn" he pulls her into a hug. "How's Chelsea?" He asks. "She's...annoyed" Quinn giggles at the memory of her last conversation with her best friend. Charlie nodded, he missed her, a lot. 

Quinn walked to sit down next to Charlie, but Matty ran over and sat down. Piper giggles and patted the seat next to her. Quinn sat herself down and smiled at the group again. "Thank you for letting me come, I doubt you were ecstatic when you heard I was coming" She says, laughing slightly. "No, no we wanted you to, I mean when I first heard I was slightly scared but then I just wanted to meet you" Alice smiled. "Tea?" Maddy asks, holding the teapot. "Please" Quinn smiles. Piper nudges her and points to the jam tarts. Quinn rolls her eyes but takes one. 

They all talk, Quinn finds herself getting along with them so well. They all understood each other so well, wonderland folk + piper. "Quinn you have to teach us how you do your makeup" Ally says and Maddy nods. "Actually I haven't got much on, but back on the isle I did so many peoples makeup" Quinn says. "You have to help us do our makeup for the coronation" Maddy says and Quinn tilts her head to the side in confusion. "The coronation is where ben gets crowned King, it's in a few weeks" Piper buts in and explains. "Ohh, yeah I'd love to, as long as you help me with my hair" Quinn says. "Deal" Maddy and Ally place out their hands. Quinn shakes them both and all three start laughing.

 "Oh and your outfits, where are the from?" Maddy asks. "Oh pleases, they're so boring, nothing like yours, but I make them with my friend Evie" Quinn shrugs. "They're fabulous, if it's no bother, could you maybe make us out coronation dresses?" Ally asks. "I'd have to ask Evie but I think so" Quinn smiles. Matty leans over to the group. "I'd need a dress as well" he jokes. "Of course, i'm thinking pink and ruffly" Quinn says. "Don't forget the glitter" Piper adds. "And the high heels" Ally giggles. "You're going to look fabulous" Maddy says to her brother. "I always look fabulous darling" he flicks his pretend hair and turns back to the boys, and piper because she wasn't interested in "girly talk". 

By the time they have to leave, Quinn feels as though she's made some good friends. "Text me Quinn" Ally says, as Quinn walks in the opposites direction. "I will bye" She smiles. She had almost forgotten who her mother was. These people were supposed to be terrified of her. Instead they were her friends. 

"Hearts" someone called. Quinn smiled to herself. He was the only person she allowed to call her 'hearts' "Hi Jay" she turned around and smiled at him. "Where've you been?" he asks, slinging an arm over her shoulders. "Tea" She shrugs. "with the wonderland crazies?" he asks. She stepped away from him. "Don't call, them that, they're my friends" She says, crossing her arms. "Okay sorry,  what're they like?" He asks, not wanting to cause an argument with the queen of hearts' daughter. "Good response" she nods before answering "Nice, sweet, funny" He nods. "You aren't replacing us are you?" He says and Quinn can see the worry on his face. "No, of course not" she smiles. 

For the next couple days, Quinn spent a lot of her time with her wonderland friends. It wasn't purposely, it just happened. Jay was growing jealous, though he didn't know what the feeling was. Whenever he saw her, she was with one of the boys. She was usually with him, it didn't feel right. "Quinn" he caught her attention. She turned around and didn't expect it to be him. He was calling her Quinn, this wasn't good. "have you been avoiding us?" He asks, once they were walking together. "What? No! Why?" she said truthfully. "Doesn't look that way" he mumbles under his breath. "What?" Quinn hears him. "nothing, nothing" he mumbles before finally getting the courage to ask his main question. "Are you.. are you dating hatters son?" he asks. Quinn laughs at the idea. She couldn't date Matty if she wanted to. "No.. if I was I'd tell you" she says. Why was he being like this? Why couldn't he just be happy she had other friends? "Why are you being like this?" Quinn asked. He stayed quiet. He didn't know the reason. "Whatever" she crosses her arms and walks away. 

The five of them gathered in mal and Evie's room. "Why aren't Jay and Quinn speaking?" Evie asked. The pair were behind the group, Quinn on mals bed and jay leaning against the frame. Usually they'd be talking, off in their own little world, but today they didn't say a word to each other. Both just shrugged. "Lovers, that aren't lovers yet, tiff" Carlos says. Quinn glares at him and leans over to hit him. Jay lets her hit him once but grabbed her arm so she couldn't hurt him. She pulled her arm from his grasp. Even when they weren't talking, he kept her from trouble. 

Ben comes to the door and mal has a short conversation with him. She shuts the door and turns to Quinn with a smirk on her face. "It think it's time bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend"