22. "we're going to the isle"

Over the next six months, Quinn visited the isle every single week without fail. She loved spending time with her newly discovered little brother. She learnt a lot about him, and he learnt some more about her. By present day, it was almost as if they had known eachother his whole life. Quinn also visited her mother, rebuilding their relationship back into what it was, but better. 

"We're going to the isle, the isle, the isle, we're going to the isle" Quinn sings as she gets ready

"We're going to the isle, the isle, the isle, we're going to the isle" Quinn sings as she gets ready. She had done her normal makeup, and her hair was tied in a high pony. It needed to be dyed again, and the lucky thing is, dizzy was getting her chance in Auradon. Piper and Chelsea rolled their eyes, both still in their pyjamas much to Quinns disgust. She had been up for hours, the excitement got to her more than anyone. "Quinn, hurry up" Mal appeared at the door. Not making any effort to speed up, she took her jacket and backpack and wandered out to room. Mal rolled her eyes, no one, not even jay, could make Quinn rush herself. 

 "So you're bringing Ace?" Mal asked, as they walk towards the car. Quinn nods before growing curious, "E's bring Diz, the boys are bringing smee's twins and you are bring?" She questioned, walking backwards to face her friend. "If you must know, i'm bring Celia" Mal says. She could barely finish her sentence before Quinn squealed. "What was that for?" The future queen questioned. "Ace and Celia are adorable and they are me and Jay 2.0" She shrugs, now walking normally. Mal nods, not fully understanding what she meant. 

They arrived on the isle. Almost all of the isle kids faces lit up. Quinn jumps out the car, a grin on her face. Her little trio that she now adored were getting their chance and she was so excited. "You need to chill" Jay said, standing behind her. "As if" she scoffs, skipping through the barrier. He rolls his eyes but runs to catch up with her. He was just excited as her, he could just keep it to himself. 

Quinn:

From the North to the South

From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance
[Whoo]

Mal and Evie:

Anybody wanna be like us?

Everybody wanna be like us!
Hey!

Carlos:

All the boys from Auradon

And the girls 'cause they know what's up
Huh!

Jay:

Your life could change today

These streets named after us
Because we paved the way (c'mon)

Quinn, Jay, Mal, evie and Carlos:

Everyone come and take your shot

Now's the time, show 'em what you got (ah)
'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance
They said that being from the Isle was badWell, it's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal snacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

Evie and Quinn:

I wanna see you all rep your block

Hey
Show your pride, let me hear ya shout
We're from the Isle of the Lost! (Yes)
We're here to celebrate
We're here to elevate
If you're down, then make your move
But you best not hesitate
Come on!

Mal:

Today's the day that you won't forget

The best to come ain't happened yet (ah)
Take a bow, it won't be your last
You're from the Isle if anybody asks (whoo)

All:

It's good to be bad

And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be
Bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

Jay:

They can try to deny our style

But we were born this way
'Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle
But you can't take the Isle out the VK

Carlos:

If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste

Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass
Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case
'Cause the Isle makes us and we're runnin' this place

All:

So when I say "V", you say "K"

V-K-V-K
When I say "all", you say "day"
All day, all day
When I say "V", you say "K"
V-K-V-K
When I say "all", you say "day"
All day
Come on
Hey
It's good to be, badIt's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be, bad

As Quinn ran around singing, Many little girls looked at her in awe. She was their inspiration, their idol. She had turned good, now she was kind to everyone. She made sure they were all okay, and treated them all like they should be, like they were equal. 

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived!" Evie exclaims. "I honestly wish we could take all of you with us, and some day, very soon, maybe we can" Quinn smiles at them all. "Yeah we're going to be back here so many times, you're going to be so sick of us" Mal laughs. Quinns eyes travel to her brother, stood in the middle with Celia by his side, much to Quinns delight. "Drumroll please!" Evie exclaims and gestures to Quinn. "I would like to start with my very own brother, Newly discovered brother, Ace!" She smiled. He turned to Celia and gave her a look before running up to join his sister. Quinn pulled him into a hug and his eyes remained on his "friend". "Will she be okay without me?" He whispers to his sister as Evie announces dizzy. Quinn just nods, she knew something he didn't. 

The twins join jay and Carlos so the only one left was mal. Quinns eyes remained on Ace the whole time. He had Dizzy, he would be okay, but things would be so much better with Celia. He cared about her more than anyone, which was always confusing to him but he let it slide. His face lit up when mal said her name. "She's going to be just fine" Quinn laughs. Ace smiled. He had his girls by his side, Auradon was going to be amazing.