26. "You're getting boring now"

"I can go and find fairy godmother?" Piper suggests. She was always fairy godmothers favourite student. "Great, Doug, go with Piper to find fairy godmother" Ben instructs. Uma steps forward, clearly with something to say. "They might need some muscle" she says. Quinn lets out a giggle, but covers it up with a dramatic cough. "Smooth" jay whispers into her ear.  Quinn rolls her eyes at him. She still hadn't spoken to Uma, and wasn't planning on it, so reacting to what she says wouldn't be the best bet. 

After sending Piper, Doug and Gil on their way, the rest enter the house. "Quinn!" Uma called, she was feeling...nice. Quinn glared at whatever was in front of her, her little brother, not wanting to turn around. "She's behind you" Chelsea singsongs, knowing their hatred all too well. Quinn takes a breath dramatically and spins around. "Yes?" she says, annoyed at the sight of uma. "Can we talk?" Uma says, still trying to be nice. "Fine" Quinn rolls her eyes. Uma folds her arms and walks out the room. "Be nice" Jay singsongs. "I hate you" Quinn mimics him. "Love you to" jay smirks. Quinn couldn't help but melt whenever he said that. 

"What do you want?" Quinn folds her arms and leans against the wall. "I just wanted to clear the air, as in forget what happened on the isle" Uma says. Quinn thinks about it, mockingly swaying her head side to side. "Not my fault you like harry" she mumbles but uma hears her. "What?" she wasn't sure she heard the blonde correctly. "Nothing nothing" Quinn smirks. "So are we okay?" Uma asks. "Yeah yeah we're fine, can I go now?" Quinn was growing bored. "Yes" Uma smirks. Quinn just rolls her eyes, their hatred was slowly disappearing.

"Hey where's everyone else gone?" Quinn says as the walk into the room. "They're all slowly walking to fairy cottage, ben thinks he knows where he's going" Jay says, following uma out the door. "Why'd you stay behind?" Quinn asks. "You and uma alone is not good, I didn't want you dead" Jay says, putting his arm around her. "If either of us is dead, it'll be her" Quinn scoffs. "Sure" Jay smiles. 

"Look, look, look, look!" Quinn squeals as the catch up with the others. "Chill..." jay mumbles, trying to understand what she was squealing over. "Look" She points to her brother. His eyes travel down to his hands. He was holding celias hand. "Is their relationship is cuter than ours?" He asks. Quinn thinks, genuinely. "Of course not" she lies, giggling which was the giveaway. "Liar" he smirks. "They're so cute and new, you've been around eleven years, you're getting boring now" she teases. He just laughs and pulls her closer to him. 

As they walk into fairy cottage, Quinn just looks at the decor. Jay runs upstairs, Quinn following. Jay wanted to see if Audrey was there, Quinn wanted to be nosey. "She's not there" She announces, walking down. "Wonderful" Mal says under her breath, they were no closer to finding Audrey. Chelsea suddenly appeared by Quinns side. "Where have you been?" Quinn says, not fazed by the sudden appearance of her friend. Ace and Celia however, looked scared. "Looking for the Princess, couldn't find her" She shrugs before wandering over to her boyfriend. 

"You know, when this is all over you're gonna have to tell me how you all got teamed up" Ben says as they exit fairy cottage. "Actually, mal promised to let all the kids off the isle once this is over" Evie smiles. Quinns face lights up. All the little girls who looked up to her, that she promised would get a chance, are actually going to be joining them in Auradon. You can see the joy on the hearts' siblings faces. "Actually, I have to tell you guys something" Mal sighs. This wasn't going to be good. "I lied to you...the kids won't be coming off the isle" Mal says. Quinn feels a lump forming in her throat, she got so excited. "What do you mean?" Jay asks, holding Quinn closer to him. "The programme is shut down, and the barrier will be closed for good."

Celia drops Aces hand and steps towards Mal. "You know what, I actually thought you were brave...you're nothing but a chicken...to scared to tell me I was never going to see my dad again"Celia says, tears in her eyes. She takes the ember from mal, throws it in the water and runs off. "Ce!" Ace calls, looking back at Quinn. She couldn't smile but she nodded. He ran off after her, he couldn't just let her leave. He needed to be there for her. 

Quinn walks towards mal, her breath shaky. "Quinn" Mal sighs. "We aren't going to be able to go back to the isle? We aren't going to be able to see our parents? We aren't going to be able to see our home?" Quinn asks, her voice breaking. "Quinn, i'm so sorry" Mal starts. Quinn just rolls her teary eyes. Sorry didn't mean much to an isle girl. "Closing the barrier was your idea?" Evie stands next to Quinn. "I did it for us, for our life we have here now" Mal tries. That wasn't much. Quinn would give up her life she had here in a heartbeat if it meant letting others share they joy she had felt. "For our life? What about the kids we left behind on that island, the kids we promised" Quinn says, letting a tear fall down her face. All she had wanted to do since she got here was make the isle a better place. "I thought that you were going to stand up for the vks, but instead you lied to them" Evie says, her voice breaking as well. "And you lied to Jay, And you lied to Carlos, And you lied to Quinn, You lied to me " Evie says. "We're your family " Quinn says. She turned around and walked back to jay. He pulled her close to him, he knew about her hopes and dreams for the isle, they were all coming crashing down. She looked up and him, and then her world went black...